Capítulo 27

S: Arrest?

T: On what charge?

- If you object against the RSA, you're a criminal.

T: Must be some mistake.

- There is no mistake. Please, Sir, surrender.

Steve closed his fist angrily. Natasha took on his wrist.

N: Steve, James. We have many children here.

Steve looked at Natasha and James, then he looked at all those kids, if he react now, he would put everyone at risk.

Tony looked around trying to find Iara Swan, but he didn't see her, or anyone of the RSA that he knows. Tony began to suspect it was some hoax, no one warned him about this operation.

Some civilians present at the party ran scared. Steve walked to the car with his hands raised, he was going to surrender to not cause panic.

The problem was when the guard put a handcuff on his wrist, and the other guards walked toward the guests. One of the guards grabbed Lila Barton, who started screaming. Clint put Francis on the floor near Laura and ran towards the guard and punched him in the face.

T: What are you doing???

- We have orders to bring these children to protect themselves from them.

Two guards walk toward Natasha. Natasha put her hand on James's face and whispered that everything was fine.

Fury had just arrived by car quietly, Hill saw Fury, which indicated to her approach.

When the guard gestured to try to catch James, Natasha kicked a chair that was in front of her, making the legs of the chair break. She held the chair leg and hit one of the guards, and kicked his face, making him pass out. She held the wrist of another guard, sprained his wrist, and while he screamed in pain Natasha let go of his hand, punched the guard rib and elbowed him in the face.

Now the guards were no longer peaceful, they ran between the guests heavily armed. Natasha gave James to Hill hold him.

N: Hill, keep him safe.

Hill picked James in her arms, and on the way to find Fury, she saw Francis on the ground and took him too. Hill ran and tried to protect both from the shots that were being fired. Hill gave the children to Fury.

F: I'm taking them to a safe place.

H: Wait, there's more children.

F: There's no time, if they notice I'm here, I'm screwed! I must go.

Hill turned to help others, but Thor was in her way. Thor was holding Torunn in his arms. Thor looked at Fury.

Thor: Can you take her?

Fury reached out and grabbed Torunn's arms. Fury closed the car door and ran away with the avengers children.

Thor, Sif and his friends were fighting to help others. Hill and Sam were helping, moving the people for inside the building.

Of course, Steve got rid of the shackles and was now going down on the guards.

Carol was distracted by sending the Stark twins enter the building, she was shot on her shoulder.

Jessica had scaled the wall of the avengers building and she was shooting her pheromones, which cause feelings of fear, from the top of the building on the guards.