Capítulo 24

**Well, for those few who are reading I am sorry that I'm taking so long to post. The fanfiction in my language is already finished, but I'm with no time to keep translating it fast, so I'm sorry. Thank you for reading, and sorry again for my bad english.**

Arriving at the barn, Natasha released her hand from Steve to push the wooden door.

N: What a horrible smell.

S: It's normal with all these horses here.

N: I've never done in a barn before.

S: Never did what?

Natasha looked at Steve and bit her lower lip. Steve was reluctant, he know she is still recovering from birth.

S: No, no, no. Is that why you brought me here? Natasha you know we can't.

N: It's okay. Laura and Clint always do after they have children. I feel good.

Natasha was already unbuttoning Steve's blouse.

S: Natasha, I can't resist if you insist. You know it.

N: Good, don't resist!

Steve sighed.

S: Okay, so just once, slowly and gentle, Okay?

N: Okay!

Natasha heard nothing that he said, she removed his shirt.

S: I mean it!

N: What can I do for you to shut the fuck up?

Natasha opened Steve's belt. Steve held his breath.

N: Why don't you sit there?

It had some piles of hay, around the barn. Steve sat down and noted that he was already horny as hell.

Natasha grabbed on Steve's cock and Steve let out a groan of satisfaction.

S: Wait, wait.

Steve grabbed Natasha's wrist, preventing her to proceed.

S: You first.

Natasha looked at him blankly while Steve lowered her panties, Natasha helped him, removing it from her feet. Steve slid his body and sat on the floor, he stroked Natasha's legs and kissed her belly. Natasha was staring at him and stroked his hair.

Steve looked at her with love and desire in his eyes, he raised her dress, but Natasha held his hands.

N: No, please, I am fat now.

S: You're not, Nat. I don't care.

N: I am! Baby, Please.

S: Alright.

Natasha wasn't fat, but she was not in her best shape.

Steve let her be on her comfort zone, he could see what he wants, he gently stroked her clit, causing Natasha moan. He licked her clit until she was screaming and having her first orgasm of the night. Steve was the best on doing oral sex.

N: дерьмо, Rogers. (Damn, Rogers.)

Steve smiled and he wasn't satisfied yet. He caught her again and sucked her clit again until Natasha regain her strength to cum on his mouth again. She turned away from him in order to recover herself, she lost her breath, or otherwise Steve wouldn't stop.

Steve reached out to Natasha and she came to him again, they kissed passionately, to get horny again. Steve lowered her dress and kissed her nipple, then threatened to bite it. Natasha pulled his hair tightly.