Capítulo 19

Steve really needed to go to Avengers Base, when he arrived at the premises of the base, there was a group of executives talking, and another group walking down the Avengers Base as if they worked there. Steve looked at them blankly and they also noted Steve and began to whisper among themselves.

An executive woman approached Steve.

- Good evening, Captain. My name is Iara Swan.

Steve squeezed the girl's hand, still trying to understand what they were doing there.

I: I know you were away for special reasons.

S: Sorry, Mrs. Swan, but who are you? What are you doing here?

I: Tony didn't told you we were settling in here?

S: What? Excuse me.

Steve saw Tony in the distance and ran to him.

S: Tony.

T: Dorito! How is Natasha and the baby?

S: Good. What are these people.?

T: From the RSA.

S: What? We have not voted yet.

T: I'm just letting them get used.

S: That's the problem, Tony, you don't have to allow anything. Remember when you "retired" and the base got in my command.

T: I remember. But what kind of "command" leave the business alone and goes out to travel to the farm?

Steve was red with anger.

S: That's not business, Tony. And you know very well that Natasha was in need of me.

T: And I think you should go back to be with her. Everything is in order here.

Tony started walking, but Steve held his arm tightly. Tony looked at the hand of Steve on his arm and then in his eyes, now Tony was angry.

S: I want these people out of here by the end of the day.

T: Huuuh... Do I need to remember that this place was built with my money, including your weapons also have all made by Stark Industries. That makes me more in control than you.

S: Is like that you wanna play?

T: Do you mind?

Tony indicated Steve to free his arm.

S: You want to control it alone?

T: Nope. But if you don't agree to my terms... As the saying goes ... the bothered ones should move.

S: If I go, you run out of staff.

T: Are you sure?

Tony retired leaving Steve behind. Steve was upset because he can't return immediately to the farm, as he was planning, he called Natasha to say he would stay longer.

S: Nat.

N: Hey. Your voice... What happened? You okay?

S: Tony.

N: What this time?

S: He left the government to settle in the base.

N: What?

S: Yeah, I wanted to come back today, but...

Natasha interrupted him.

N: Stay how long you need. Do what you have to do.