Capítulo 30

It had been three days since the latest tensions between Tony and Steve, the teams were silent and Natasha still missing, but no one knows it yet. Steve is attached to his pride and didn't look for her.

Meanwhile, Hill landed with Avengers children in Wakanda. Laura was suppose to gone along with them, but she refused to go and even didn't allowed Francis to go to a safer place. Laura thought their kids would be safer with her and she doesn't trust SHIELD anymore. Laura didn't tell Clint about her and Maria Hill had no time to be discussing over it, she lamented to leave Francis and Nate behind.

There seems to be nothing but a forest in the place they landed. Hill and her pilot were in doubt whether they were in the correct location. A spear was thrown in the jet, followed by several other spears.

Hill looked into the woods, but she couldn't see anyone, they were very well camouflaged. Hill heard a scream, which seemed to be more like an alert. Hill saw a man dressed all in black who looked like a human black panther, moving flexibly between the tree branches. The attack stopped soon after his scream.

The man disappeared again.

- Vice director?

H: Hold still.

Immediately after Hill pronounced the sentence, the man jumped on top of the jet, startling James, who began to cry, but Torunn wasn't frightened, and even smiled to that man.

Hill and the pilot grabbed a gun, but Hill told him to calm down and open the door. The pilot was reluctant but followed her orders.

The man jumped out of the glass, to the rear of the jet, and came in when the door opened.

H: T'Challa, right? Fury sent me.

T: I know.

T'Challa looked at the children, then to James, who was suspicious of him. T'Challa smiled at James and James smiled back, stopping to cry.

T: Welcome to Wakanda, lets go.

Hill took Torunn on her lap and James accepted to go on T'Challa's lap. Hill ordered the pilot to return to the US and report that they arrived in Wakanda.

Hill didn't show, but she was in a bad mood, after all the place was a jungle, and she'll have to live there, in the woods, with a thousand of animals on the loose. It was easier to handle than with Ultron than with nature.

What Hill didn't know and she got very surprised after a long walk, almost 40 minutes walking, is that Wakanda was a big and wonderfull kingdom. She was amazed with the city, and she is very relief that nobody is walking naked around, she was very very worried about that.

There were several houses, all white and very beautiful, and at the end of the village there was a huge palace and that's where they would live, T'Challa is king in Wakanda.

Once they entered the palace, T'Challa introduced Hill and the kids to his wife.

T: Hill, meet my queen.

H: Ororo... Storm. It's a pleasure to meet you.

O: I'm sorry, do we know each other?

H: No, but I know who you are.

O: SHIELD, I guess you know about everyone. And these little angels?

Ororo took James on her lap and played with Torunn's hair.

H: We are very sorry for disturbing your place. Thanks for the shelter.

T: You're not disturbing, they are just children and it's good for us. My wife can practice her mother's skills, my heir is on the way.