Capítulo 40

Steve grabbed Natasha's waist as soon as the door closed, but Natasha had other plans, she walked away and called Steve with her finger in a seductive way.

N: Okay, Rogers. If you want it, you have to earn before.

Steve looked at her blankly. Natasha walked close to the couch and put her hand under her dress and lowered her panties, she removed and threw to Steve, who put her panties in his mouth.

Natasha sat on the couch and spread her legs, indicating what she wants. Rogers walked on her direction and knelt between her legs, he looked with a desire to her private parts, he moved his head towards her sex, but Natasha closed her legs.

N: I... I really don't know if we should do it...

Natasha was just being theatrical, she was smirking and looking to the side, with the index finger leaning on her cheek.

Steve opened her legs by force, and pushed her back, making her fall back on the couch.

S: This dress is really amazing. Let's take you out of it.

Steve said as he stood up and looked at her lying on the couch. Steve held in her dress neck with both hands, and with only a movement, he tore down her entire dress, plucking her bra along.

Now Natasha was angry, that was her favorite dress, but on the other side, this despair that Rogers is feeling to have her, makes her feel really horny. Natasha decided that pleasure comes first. Then anger.

S: Now it's so much better.

Natasha left her body slipping over on the couch, Steve took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, while Natasha slid back, slipping away from him. Steve grabbed her thighs and pulled her back. He knelt again on the floor. Natasha was already breathing hard.

Steve bit the inside part of her thigh and he bit hard, leaving the marks of his teeth purple on her skin. Natasha cried out in pain and lifted her head to look at him, she swore in Russian.

N: I swear that if you...

Natasha had no time to finish the sentence, Steve plunged his tongue on her clit, Natasha threw her head back and scratched the sofa. She grabbed a pillow and bit while Steve sucked and licked her clit meticulously.

Once Natasha had her first orgasm, Steve got up, grabbed her legs and made her being face down, Natasha was shocked by his reaction, Steve is not that kind of guy. Natasha looked over her shoulder to see what he was doing. The fierce look that Steve was, Natasha felt a chill throughout her body.

Steve removed his pants and stroked his cock with one hand and with the other her pressed Natasha's ass, he couldn't resist but he slap her ass and he only did that, because Natasha was very horny to cut off his hand for doing it.

N: Steve, you won't...

S: Relax.

N: No, no, no. You can't put in back like that. I'm not ready.

Steve looked at her blankly.

N: You have to put in front first.

S: Okay.

Steve understood and turned her body to face him on the couch again. Steve put his cock inside Natasha. Natasha moaned as she felt his cock enter and Steve just started pumping her really fast. Natasha came again with Steve movements and turned away from him, she did Steve sit on the couch, she knelt between his legs and sucked his cock.