Capítulo 20

N: The water bag?

L: The water broke. My God, you should do cesarean, right? We need to go to the hospital!

Natasha felt another strong contraction.

L: Natasha sit there, hold on. I'll call Steve.

N: Laura, you have to take me, I think there is no time for that.

L: I don't know how to drive! OK, Laura, now think. Ok ok. I'm calm.

Laura began to breathe deeply.

L: Okay, okay, okay. Natasha take a deep breath when comes another contraction. Do that puppy breath, okay? It will be all right! Ok, telephone. Where is the damn phone?

Lila pulled her mother's hand and handed the phone.

Laura called first to Steve's cellphone, but no one answered. Laura tried to call Clint and had no success either.

Laura then decided to call Fury and warn that she was alone with Natasha and the water broke and she can't contact Steve. But she also failed to contact Fury.

Natasha let out a loud groan, because the contraction came very strong.

L: My God.

N: I can't have the baby here, he will die. Cho told it had to be cesarean.

L: No one will die! Take it.

Laura gave a cushion to Natasha.

L: Bite it when the pain come.

Laura called Steve's house, Bucky answered and she warned him about Natasha. Bucky said he will find Steve and tell him.

Sam: What?

B: Natasha is in labor.

Sam: Jesus.

Bucky was now shaking not knowing what to do. He tried to call Steve, unsuccessfully.

Sam: He must be on a mission to not hear the phone ring.

Sam called the Avengers base and they informed him that all the avengers were on a mission against Crossbones.

Bucky thought of going to the mission, but it could be late, he had to move fast. Bucky asked to the base get a pilot to take him and Sam to the farm. His intention is get Cho and go to the farm.

Bucky and Sam arrived at the base and looked for Dr. Cho and they didn't find her. But they clashed with Pepper and Maria Hill. He told them what's going on.

Hill said she would look for Cho and take her to Natasha, but she ordered Bucky and Sam to the farm anyway.

Almost 1 hour after that, Bucky and Sam reached the farm. Laura was holding Natasha's hand who was making puppy breath.

B: We'll take you now, Nat.

L: I want to go, but can't leave the children. Natasha, good luck, everything will be OK.

Laura kissed Natasha's forehead, who could barely stand on her feet.

Bucky and Sam put her sitting and ordered the pilot to take off and go as quickly as possible.

Sam called Hill, and Hill said she would be at the hospital with Cho, waiting Natasha to arrive.

Natasha felt another contraction and screamed in pain. Bucky gave his hand to Natasha hold.