Capítulo 42

**Hey guys, I posted a new story, not so new. It's the continuation of this fanfiction, but it's about Avengers children, including Steve and Natasha's children. You can read here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/69315277-new-secret-avengers **

S: Pregnant?

Sharon: I'm sorry. I don't know whether to tell you or not, I wanted to wait, but...

Steve stopped and stared at the floor. He didn't expect that at all.

Sharon: You hated this news, right?

Steve looked at Sharon and made negative with the head and disguised.

S: No, of course not. That's.... That's good.

Steve got up and went to her and hugged her.

S: A baby is always welcome. It's gonna be okay.

Sharon: And what do you want to tell me?

S: No, I... I forgot.

Sharon: Steve I'm sorry, I know you didn't expect this news now.

S: Stop apologizing. I love James and have another child is a good thing, I like children.

Sharon: Do you think he will accept a baby brother?

S: I don't know, I think so.

The problem is that Sharon's pregnancy news spread in the form of rumor, someone said to someone, who heard of someone else that Sharon is pregnant. The gossip ran through the corridors of SHIELD and after a few weeks, the news reached the ears of Maria Hill.

H: Oh God! Holy crap!

Hill said while she read the message on her WhatsApp. She knew that Natasha would be devastated and wondered if she should let Steve tell her, or if herself should tell her. Hill made the decision to tell Natasha, she thought Steve wouldn't have the courage to say.

Hill sent a message to Natasha, asking if she could go to her house. Natasha replied saying no. After a while, Natasha sent another message saying "I already know." Hill then called to know how she was.

H: Natasha.

N: Huh?

H: You can yell at me if you want.

N: For what?

H: I know you're sad and angry.

N: I'm not. I am fine. I'm going out with Matt tonight. I am fine.

H: Are you sure?

N: Yes.

H: Okay. Anything, call me.

N: Okay.

Natasha hung up the phone and the doorbell rang. She knew who it was. James came running from the bedroom.

J: My father! My father came, my father arrived! Daaadddy!

Natasha opened the door and James pushed her to see his father, but James soon broke the smile to see Matt Murdock at the door.

M: Hi James.

James frowned.

N: James, talk to Matt.

James looked aside and muttered.

J: Hi.

James ran back to his bedroom.