Louis Imagine - Breaking up

‘Louis I’m so sorry.’ You say and you step forward to embrace your boyfriend. ‘I never meant to hurt you, you know that right? I could never let that happen. I love you.’

Louis slowly looks up at you; you see pain, sorrow and a small amount of anger in his eyes.

‘But you kissed another guy. How am I supposed to forgive you when, when I don’t trust you?’

'You don't trust me?' You ask tears starting to form in your eyes.

You let go of him as he doesn’t acknowledge you touching him. He hates you and you know it. You never meant to kiss that other guy, he forced himself on you but Louis won’t understand because he thought he could trust you.

‘I said I was sorry.’ You say quietly.

‘Well…Sorry doesn’t cut it anymore. I really do love you but obviously when you say that back to me you don’t understand what it means and how much I thought it was true. ’Louis steps back from you and starts to turn away and you grab his wrist stopping him, begging him to stop and give you a second chance. Everybody deserves a second chance right?

‘I do understand what it means. That guy forced himself on me, I had no choice.’

‘You always have a choice.’ Louis shouts as he pulls his wrist away from you and walks away.

You feel tears rolling down your face as you know that’s the last time you’re ever going to see him.