The one that got away

Hey guys this is my first book so plaz no hate comment on what i should change and updates may be slow and sometimes updated early
Lucy's P.V.O
I walked into the guild.Every thing was ok untill natsu came in I smirked and jumped on his back.
"BOO"I yelled as the whole guild completely ignored it and natsu looked like he was scared for a second.
"hey Nastu you ok"I said alittle worried
"Oh yah luce.Whats goin on?"Natsu said completely blowing off the fact i was still on his back.As soon as he noticed,Natsu blushed and pointed to his back and I knew he wanted me off.
"Do you wanna go on a mission together!I mean l-like just me and you"Natsu was blushing almost as red as Erza's hair.
"Ummm yah sure i need the money for rent"I said looking at the board for a perfect job."Natsu look it says 'please help us there are three monsters attacking us we will pay 500,000J'" I said and I didnt realize my face was burried into natsus chest while looking at the paper.I looked up and said "sorry nastu"I said blushing as red as Erzas hair
"No prob luce...Yah lets do-" just as natsu went to say something he was squished by Erza's armor and gray walking in and seeing natsu's face bruzed because his cheek hit Erza's armor.
"Hey dragon breath what did u do now"Gray said smirking and looking up and seeing Me holding a job request.
"Hey stripper dont even think about going because its just me and luce today"Natsu saying rubbing his cheek and walking out with his arm around me.
(outside of the guild)*Natsu's* P.V.O
I looked down at lucy noticing i had my arm around her."oh sorry luce"I said blushing and looking back into her dark brown eyes.Did you ever notice how lucy looks so cute while...WHAT NO I CANT THINK OF HER LIKE THAT.
"Natsu are we going now?!"She said looking at the train and as i was about to puke gray showed up and knocked me out
*Grays P.V.O*
I smirked looking at natsu."Finally i got to knock him out instead of Erza!"
I said practically yelling it.Every one looked at me ,but i ignored it and sat down on the train.
"so gray why did you come"Lucy said as she was stroking NATSU'S hair.Why not me....WAIT HOLD DA PHONE....Did i just say i wanna have lucy stroke my hair...
Lucy looked at me and laughed and she reached her hand out and stroked my hair.I blushes but looked away hiding it just in time.
"Is Mr.Fullbuster peanut butter and jelly?" Lucy said and i nodded without thinking i kissed her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how did you guys like my first chapter Tell me what u maybe want to happen next chapter!!!
I may not have wrote a good book but if it needs to be inproved tell me and comment.5 likes We get another update *\(^o^)/*