The power (The Mission pt. 1)

People are reading now!
Probably ethier way i would wrote on just wanted to see if you guys wanted the story
i mean so far i think i need to write more detailed ;-;
If you guys have any other ships to add i'd most likely ad them.
WARNING:There will be a lemon in this.....
Now back to the show Ladies and Gentlemen! ^^
-Lucy's P.O.V-
The train slowly stopped and we were off of the train finally.After a while natsu woke up, but i was annoyed Natsu&Sting kept clinging to me and we were walking slowly.So i finally decided to speak up.
"Ok, Natsu Sting Get off will you we need to get there before night.If we dont then i'll be in a foul mood" I said turning on Erza mode.Sting&Natsu Jumped when i said that,but they listened the rest of the way.
"You need to teach me that some time so Natsu can get off my tail" Gray said looking at a hungry natsu.
"Im hungry can we get something to eat." Natsu says poking my back.I jumped when he did and he just stood there laughing.
"Oh laughing are we.No food untill we get there." I said and natsu knew i was serious.We saw the address and there was a long drive way down to the house.I was to tired to walk anymore.
"Natsu" I wined.
"What is it" He said with his eyes shimmering.
"If you carry me ill feed you ever 20 minutes so you can keep energy." I said smiling knowing it would work.
His eyes shot open...He fell asleep while i was talking.
"I heard the word food." Natsu said walking up to me.He was to close so i pushed him away.
"N-Never mind you rude dragon." I pouted and just keep walking.
"Now look what you did.Shes mad" Gray said while walking up to me and trying to calm me down.
I sighed. "Thanks Gray." I hugged him and We heard two low growls behind us.
"Uh oh" Our eyes widened.
"You dare touch MY LUCY" Sting&Natsu said.
Gray looked at me."I guess its time to run then" He took my hand and we where now half way there.
"Lets keep this going we'll make it there faster." I said kissing his cheek.He was know blushing and smirking.
"Well then they need more energy that that" Gray said pushing his limits.I knew why but i went along with it.
So Gray picked me up Bridel style.Natsu&Sting now had steam coming out of there noses.
"Well that certainly made them mad.Your probably gonna die right about..." I looked ahead and saw the house we stopped. "Now" I said standing infront of Gray.Gray was just bursting into laughter.
"Ok thats enough now Nastu&Sting"I said.They listened and just talked to eachother ignoring me and gray for now.
I went to knock on the door and it just opened.Out came a small old lady.
"Why hello kids are you from FairyTail" She said with a squeaky voice pointing at our Marks.Natsu cringed at the word 'Kids' which made a little giggle escape my mouth.
"Yes we are." i said sweetly and Gray,Natsu,And Sting where now looking at me like they were day dreaming.
"Ohh is this your boyfriend" The lady said pointing at Gray.
"No" I said , but gray said "Yes"
"Young love *sigh*" she said telling me about how she fell in love when she was younger.She showed up threw the house.There was Three Only three bedrooms,One huge kitchen,One Huge living room, each bedroom had a medium sized bath room.The in one bedroom there was a fire place.She was now at the door with two suit cases.
"Ok dear lock the windows and doors at night.Thats when the bandets try to get in stay safe" She said throwing me the keys.She walked out to her car.She then drove off leaving Me,Natsu,Sting, and Gray there.
"Ok guy first things first" I closed the door and locked it.
"We have to know whos going with who in each bedroom.Which means someones gonna have and extra person in the room with them since theres only three bedrooms" I said looking at them.
"I wanna go with lucy" Natsu said.
"I guess I'll have my own room" Gray said.
"I wanna go with Angel, but ima go with the safe way." He said winking at me and walking to his room.
"WAIT" i said and everyone turned there attention to me.
"I'm the only girl here so I get the room with the fire place." I said glaring at them.
"What ever" Gray&Sting said.
"But you have me luce...You dont need that fire place i'll give you heat." He said getting close to me.
"HAHAHAH you thought" I said controlling my laughter.
"But luccceee" He said hugging me.I was now blushing madly.Thankfully Sting pulled Natsu off of me.
"Give her space idiot" Sting said dragging him to his room to let him unpack.
Night slowly approached.I watched out the window and sighed as i watched a shooting star go by.I made a wish,but i knew it probably wouldnt come true but i did it anyways.I was waiting for everyone to unpack because I already did.
The house was quiet I thought maybe they were checking around the house.I walked around the house and i went upstairs.I opened my bedroom door and saw a...NAKED NATSU!Natsu turned around realizing i was right in the door way.
"Ummm g-gommen g-gommen" I said I went to walk out the door but one muscular arm went around my waist and threw me on the bed.Natsu then closed the door.
"N-Natsu are you okay" I said covering my eyes because he was only in a towel.
"No...I need you luce...I need you now" He said pulling me closer to his hot body.
"Y-You just took a shower a-and im tired" I said lieing trying to get out of his grasp.
"If you run outta the room i'll punish you" Natsu smirked at the sight of me blushing at his words.
"N-Natsu snap out of it...the whole mating season thing is taking over you...please snap out of it" I started crying.Natsu then turned to normal and noticed i was crying.
"L-Luce are you ok"He said noticing he was holding me with only a towel on.
"S-sorry luce if i scared you" He said hugging me tighter.I then blushed harder because i felt something poking me.
"N-Natsu can you l-let go" I said as he let me go.He tilted his head confused.I ran out of the room once again two muscular arms wrapped around me and threw me back again.
"I told you not to run tisk tisk" Natsu said.
"B-but your not the other side of natsu.Y-your regular natsu." I said.He wasnt being taken over by the dragon he was just him.Natsu the let his towel fall.I didnt look.
"N-Natsu stop your sca-" I was interrupted by natsu kissing me.He then trailed the kissed down.He started unbuttoning my shirt.He kissed near my chest.
"Mmmh- nastu" I tried to stop him but it was to late the dragon side took over him.He then slowly pulled down my skirt.
"Ohhh cant wait for this" Natsu said pulling my panties down slowly.I wasnt ready,I didn't want to do this yet.I kneed him in the stomach and had only my panties and a bra on.I ran out of the room bumping into Sting&Gray Talking.
"H-Help natsu he-" I didnt have to say anything else Gray walked in the room and sting just protected me.
"Did he do anything to you." Sting said.
"H-He kissed me and the rest is clear to see" I said he went to turn around but i directed his face twards the fight between Gray&Natsu.
"D-Dont look" I said.Sting was blushing because my boobs were pressed onto his back.
"L-Lucy y-you boobs there-"I stopped him and backed up a little to give him space.
"S-sorry bout' that" Gray came out with a Natsu knocked out.
"He's not gonna be your partner for room schedules" Gary said basically throwing him into his room.
"I'm your knew roommate i guess" Gray said rubbing the back of his neck.
"No fair why not me" Sting said.
"Idiot your a dragon to.You'll end up doing the same.On the other hand im not a dragon ima mage." Gray said i was kinda glad gray came or else i woulda been lonely trying to fend off two dragons.I let out a huge sigh of relief and gray noticed.
"But dosent mean nothing will happen" Gray said passing me.I felt safe with gray though.
"Oh well ima go to sleep" I said walking in the room shutting the door.As soon as i shut the door my nose crinkled up i could smell beer.(Yes you can smell beer).Gray was on the bed holding his head mumbling something.I was being nosie me and walked up closer to hear him.
"Why do i lose lushi...hehehe lushi she's adorable like a table..." He started laughing and he was now looking at me.
"My beautiful table is here" He walked twards me with his arms open.
"Gray why are you drinking..." I was honestly disappointed in gray for drinking his worries and cares away.
"What you mean soda its gingeral and i bought it at the store." Gray held the bottle up and it had a fake label on it.
I busted out laughing of how stupid Gray was for falling for that.The i looked at gray.He was now stripping.
"GRAY STAP" I said trying to stop laughing.he was at his underwear and I stopped him but i fell on him.
"Gray get some rest" I said helping him up and tucking him into bed.He grabbed my hand and looked deep into my eyes.
"Stay with me im scared and lonely without you"He said i felt bad so I believed him and stayed with him.
I jumped in bed and he was moving alot so i looked over.Gray was now fully naked.I pretended to sleep,but gray woke me up.
"Lushhhiieee" He shooke me and i pretended to wake up.
"Whatt gra-" i stopped and he kissed me.I couldnt help it I then kissed him back.He took off my shirt and skirt.
"G-Gray stop o-or i wont stop" Gray smirked.
(Warning LEMON)
"Just picking up where we left off" (He means what happened last chapter) He then licked my neck.I let out a small moan. "Mhhh g-gray" He then started to slowly hump me.
"Say my name lucy" Gray was breathing heavily.I felt the need to say his name. "Gray p-please" i said i went to push him off but he refused. "Not this time your all mine" He smirked and went lower.He pushed my panties aside and inserted two fingers in my womanhood. "A-ahhh gray" My back arched up. He then added his tounge and circled around and found hidden spot to pleasure me more. "G-gray I-I ne-"I managed to say in between breathes."Not yet lucy" He grunted. He now put in his manhood into my womanhood.He started to slowly push in and out and then he stopped.
"G-Gray go faster" He smirked just sitting there."Fine then" I started to sway my body and he then started again.He was faster he quicked his speed."UHHHH GRAY YESSS" He went faster when i said that.
"G-Gray im going to-" I didnt finishe i then i cumed inside of gray.
"Im not done yet" He quicked and then he lasted 3 seconds and cumed inside of me.
He fell beside me and we were both breathing heavy.
"Dose...this mean...you...chose me" Gray said between breaths.
"No, you forced me to do it." i pouted "Drunk a hole" I whispered.
"I heard that" he whispered in my ear.He bit my ear.
"My mark to you" He left a hickey on my neck.
"Uhhhh your gonna die if Sting&Natsu see this" I said warning him.
"And if you have a kid then ik i did that" He smiled.
"Whatever goodnight" I fell asleep laying on gray's abs.
Gray wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep with me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you proud of me i wrote this lemon.Its my first time writing a lemon...
Well i may write more lemons >=3 its you guy's choice more lemons of nah...