Jealousy

-Lucys P.O.V-
I was walking threw the long streets of Magolia wondering if maybe sting liked me or he was teasing me.Its been 3 days since Sting has joined and hes been coming to my house and hanging out with me.I havent really got to Natsu that much.
"Hey luce" I stopped in my tracks and jumped by the sound.
"Oh hi Natsu?Is that you its been years since i've saw your face" i say jokingly
"Yah yah i get it make fun of me" Natsu said acting childish
Me and Natsu walked into the guild and everyone was gathered around in a circle saying
"Shes back"
"IM MANLY LOOK LITTLE SISTER"
"Your alive"
I questioned everything and Natsu took my hand and we ran into the crowed to see what's happening.
"L-Lisanna"Natsu had been crying.He ran up to her.Lisanna gave me a death glare and she smirked.Shes hugged natsu and turned it into a kiss.I went to walk out of the guild and...Levy stopped me.
"Listen I know she is doing this to be rude to you.But if you go natsu will be sad."Levy was filled with worry.
"Look hes happy"I pointed to him smiling and laughing with Lisanna.
"Im just a replacement." I walked off and went home.
"Hey Angel"Sting looked at me and seen i was about to cry.
"Whats wrongs now." Sting took me into a hug.
"THAT B-BAKA I CANT BELIEVE HIM." i gently pounded on stings chest.Sting took my hand and kissed it.
"Its ok you deserve better."He had a tint pink on his cheeks and i hugged him tighter.
Knock Knock
I let go of sting and walked to the door.
"Hel-" I saw Natsu standing there with Lisanna.
"Lucy why did you leave." Natsu had a mad expression.
"I was tired and I tripped when going to meet Lisanna so i came home to get bandages." I flat out lied and Both Natsu and Lisanna knew it because my knee looked fine.
"Lier" Lisanna said.
"Lets go shes just gonna lie left and right" She was trying to pull us away from each other.And i said TRIED to!
Natsu had a strong grip on me. "Come back please" Natsu smirked and looked at me.
"No"Sting came and took me i started crying but sting knew i was going to.So he pulled me behind him so i could cry.
"Shes knida helping me with something"Natsu was mad and when i mean mad He put up his fist and went to punch Sting.I had a reflex and quickly swung around and stopped natsus fist.
"Just go...please" i said between sobs.
Natsu nodded and left before he went he hugged me and whisppered. "Come back to the guild later for me"
SLAP
"GO YOU PLAYBOY" I was now in readably angry
"Tch whatev-" Natsu had gotten punched by gray Lisanna rushed over to his aid.
"He is a playboy." Gray said while walking in and closing the door behind him.
Sting,Gray,And I all stayed up all night laughing and having fun.
-Natsu's P.O.V-
"Are you ok sweetie" Lisanna was worried but i was angry.
"Whats with the sweetie thing." I was angry at her to.
"Well we are going out arent we?"Lisanna was very clear she liked me.
"I mean when i kissed you infront of you love you didnt hold me back.You kissed me back." Lisanna now had a big smirk on her face.
I then smacked her across her face."You the reason she hates me now"
Lisanna had taken out a picture
"I have 20 coppies at home.You talk to her i can spread around that me and you are dating.We were cute together back then You liked me didnt you." She smiled and walked up to me.She then threw the photo at me.
"Keep that ill be at the guild." Before she walked away i stood up and said.
"Thanks for the info" I held up my phone which recorded her.
"You little...The word was already spread."She smirked.
"Well i can show luce and we will rebuild our friendship."I smirked and lisanna was mad.She then fadded away into the darkness of night.
-Lucy's P.O.V-
I woke up in the morning feeling happy/Tired.I turn over and see gray stroking my hair.
"M-morning lucy." he was blushing like and mad man.I hugged him and stroked his soft hair.
"Its ok thanks for yesterday." i then was blushing.
"Its fine, i've always wanted to do that over and over again."Gray actually smiled.We then had the feeling and started kissing.I felt a hand go around me and i got pulled off the bed.I was now on top of sting.He pulled me down to his face and we were inches away from each other.
"My turn" He kissed me and his tounge explored my mouth again and again.Gray got up and picked me up.
"Dang what's gotten into you two this morning." i said giggling.
"We're just jealous" Sting&Gray say together.And they both smiled.
"Oh jealous over lil old me" Natsu was sitting in the window.My jaw dropped because natsu had no shirt on and his pants we're sagging.
"Ummm natsu you pants" I looks away and i was now turned to sting and gray.
"what are you doing her flame brain" Gray was now cracking his knuckles.
"Here to give lucy my phone"
"FREE PHONE" i tunred around and pounced on natsu for the phone.We where now flying out the window.
"Dang luce"Natsu was smiling and gave me the phone.He hugged me and he NEARLY hit the ground.
I stopped time again.Natsu was frozen in air, but he was still moving.He then did a back flip and landed on his feet.
"Nice one luce" He then put me down.
"im not giving you my phone.I have something recorded.Proof so you wont hate me forever." I sighed
"Alright lets hear it" Natsu's face lited up like a christamas tree.
-After the phone was done-
"I still am mad at you natsu.Shes right you didnt stop kissing her,But we can still be best friends" Natsu then hugged me.
"Thank you luce...Thank you" He said inbetween sobs.I hugged him back
"Its ok now natsu." i stroked his hair and i unstopped time.Shortly after Sting and Gray came running.
"Its ok now guys.He figured it out." The took him away from me.My eyes widened.
"We're still jealous" They both smiled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol jelly much.
Welp here we go again
STINGLU
NALU
GRAYLU
which one?