The New Guy (Mission pt. 2)

Heyyyyy im back this might be a long chap..
But idk if my fingers feel like typing that long but ill do it for you guys =)
Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up and the first thing i saw was gray awake playing with my hair.He looked at me and noticed i was awake.
"Morning gray" I smiled and when to get up,but i got pulled back.
"Whattttt" i said whining because i wanted to get dressed and buy food.
"You still mine remember what happened last night...Dont forget it"I laughed and slapped him.
"Its not like i wanted to you forced m-" The door opened with a drowsy Nastu&Sting.
"What are you married couple fighting about now" Sting said with a low husky voice.
"Awww you two should get back to bed..." I went to walk the to their beds and they sniffed me.
Their eyes widened.
"Gray what did you do to lucy..." Sting&Natsu now had a black arura around them.I grab Gray's hand and punched him.
"There i did your job for you....NOW GET TO BED" I wasn't very happy.I didn't want Gray to hate me but he was going to.They walked out of the room.I helped gray up.
"Tch" Gray was mad and declined my offer to help him up.I looked into his eyes and stooped down and hugged him.
"Gommen" I felt guilty.I got up and walked out of the room.
Gray's P.O.V
She got up and walked out of the room.
"Man...look what you did now" I said talking to myself.I grabbed my Gingeral and felt dizzy and fuzzy.
"What ever she never liked me anyways...." I fell on the bed.I hid under the blankets.
Lucy's P.O.V
I didn't get dressed.I sat on the couch I didn't feel to good.I got up and ran into Natsu's bedroom.He was sitting there on the bed.He realized I came in and got up.
"What is it luce"He could already tell something was wrong.
"M-Me *sob* and gray h-had *sniff* a fight" I went over to natsu.He went to hug me but i just fell on his bed.
"So did you guys really you know..." Natsu said falling on the bed right next to me.
"Y-Yah but I he was drunk and i couldn't stop the feeling tha-"I was interrupted by natsu.
"That you just wanted to so badly and you went with it" He said finishing my sentence.I nodded and looked over at him.
"Well thats how i feel everyday luce." He got up and sat on the ground.I went over to him and sat on his lap.His eyes widened.
"A-Am i heavy" I was a little embarrassed.
"No not at all" He started to play with my hair.I felt the need to kiss him.I just put my forehead on his.
"So...you jealous he did" I said .He just smirked.
"No cuz i have the feeling im going to do it with you to sooner or later." He just smiled.I couldn't help but smile to.
"I dont like this space between us" He got closer and i put my finger on his lips.
"Nethier do i but it's tempting you to...kiss me....And im gonna tease you for now" I smiled.He pouted and I trailed my finger down his body until i was all the way down.He let out a small moan.
"L-Luce what the he-" i stopped him there.
"Shhhh" I whispered in his ear.I closed the space between us and his soft gentle lips touched mine.
"Luce my dragon is coming out..." I bit his ear.
"Fight it like a good boy" i said suductivly.
"I-Its gone" He said urging to take me to the bed.I got up and layed on the bed.Natsu came on top of me.
"Feisty" He whispered.I kissed him and rubbed my hands on his back.He wanted more than kisses.His hands traveled down my body and landed right on my womanhood.I let out i small moan.
"N-Natsu" I said while moaning.
"Oh yes luce" He started to grind on me.I stopped him.
"Luceee" He wined.
"Im teasing you.We'll continue this some other time" I winked and walked out the door.
Natsu's P.O.V
"I'm teasing you.We'll continue this some other time." She winked and walked out of the door.
I had a tingling feeling down in my pants.
"Man why dose this always happen when im around luce." I whined And i didnt get it.
Lucy's P.O.V
I walked down stairs and saw sting on the couch.I plopped down right beside him.
"Yo whats up angel" He said and I looked deep into his eyes.
"Nothing much why"I looked away and remembered I had to go shopping.
"I have to go shopping" I said grabing my keys,whip,and spare key to the house.
"Can I come" I looked back and saw gray on the stairs.
"No" I had a shiver fo down my spine.Gray was looking at me with a glare.
"You sure" He said glaring harder.
"Ok, ok come one" I was mad at him.I didn't look at him on the walk down the driveway.
"Lucy are you mad at me" He said noticing my angered face.
"Ohhh nooo why would i be" I said sarcastically.
"Why are you mad at me...Why can't things ever go right between us." He mumbled.
"It not like things go wrong.It just i dont like to be forced but ill admit you good at it" He looked at me with the your kidding me right look.I shook my head.
"Well what can i say" he said trying to act all cool.I giggled and couldnt help turning it into a laugh.He soon starting laughing along with me.We soon stopped to hear a voice in the distance.
"Lucccyyyyyy" Me and gray looked and saw a guy running twards us saying my name.
I squined my eyes and saw....
"O.M.G" I said crying and screaming.
"YU....YU...YU" I was on the ground with my arm wide open.Yu jumped into my arms and was crying with me.
Gray was standing there with a W.T.F just happened Look.
"Oh yu I-I thought you died." I said crying more.
"No im alive...I saw you run away and i knew i had to see you again."Yu trailed off into his whole back round and gray nodded and approved of his appearance.I interrupted Yu to ask a question.
"Wheres..."I didn't continue my sentence.
"Mika....he died" He said crying again.
We continued to talk about his past and the he said something that made gray mad.
"So how has my girlfriend been all these years without me." He smiled and looked at me.
Gray cringed at the word 'girlfriend'. He pulled me aside and excused up for a moment.
"Girlfriend...You know Natsu&Sting WILL Kill him if you bring him home right." Gray said angered at the sight to.
"I'll protect him...I just got him back I can't lose him now" I walked back over to him and he hugged me.
We went to the market and bought food,drinks,ect. We headed home and Yu didnt say a word.He pulled out a sword and got into battle stance with gray.
"Whats wr-" Gray shushed me.I wasn't mad.But i heard something behind me.I turned around and saw....
"M-MIKA" I hugged him and Yu did to.We were crying.
"Guys run" Mika said.
"There coming for Yu and lucy." He said looking at gray.Gray didnt know him but he nodded.
I pulled mika with us.
"WERE NOT LEAVING YOU WE JUST GOT YOU BACK" I said he didn't oblige.He nodded and let us take him away.
At the house (Still Lucy's P.O.V)
We ran into the house and locked the doors and windows.Natsu came running down stairs.
"Who are they..." He said pointing to Mika and Yu.
"Old friends of mine.Their staying with us for the rest of the mission." I said and locking the last window.
"Well introduced us luce" Natsu said he walked upto Mika.
"Mika...Natsu.....Natsu....Mika" I said between breaths and gesturing my hands.He then walked up to Yu.
"Yu.....Natsu......Natsu....Yu" I said between breaths and gesturing my hands again.
Yu hugged me and Sting&Natsu Cringed.
"Oh yah thats right can i tell them or you..." Yu said.
"I will" I smiled at him.
"Natsu Sting...Meet my long lost boyfriend"I looked at sting he got it clearly.Natsu laughed.
"So hes you friend thats a guy." Natsu said shaking his hand.
"Natsu you Dim wit their dating" Sting said.I removed natsus hand from Yu's.
"D-Dating eh" Natsu said cracking his knuckles.I turned on Erza mode.
"Touch him you go threw me" I said looking at natsu with my demon glare.
"Fine whatever" He said walking away.
"NATSU HOLT" Natsu stopped and looked back.
"Natsu&Gray are sharing a room.Me and Yu are sharing a room.Sting and Mika are sharing a room."I said
Gray and natsu were yelling at me.i shushed them.
"Unless you want me with sting and have a chance of having a Dragon myself." Natsu and Gray understood me and walked away.
"What..." Yu&Mika said not understanding.I hugged him.
"Yu Mika if we return to our guild can you guys join." Yu&Mika nodded.
"Ok then lets get to bed"
--------------------------------------
Done with the new chapter.
Oh for people who don't understand.Yu and Mika are from another anime.
Called Owari No Seraph
YEET unrill next time my Nalu ppl And Graylu and stinglu people
XD my fairytail shippers