Battles and scars (Mission pt 4)

Ring the bells of New chapter.Whoot whoot XD <---- dat face doe

Okie time for the show...
Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up and Mika wasn't there.I had wondered if he was gone for good...I didn't want that.
I flung the blankets off of me and ran to my door almost tripping in the process.I was about to open the door but I heard the bathroom door open.I turned around slowly and saw a certain shadow mage standing there with his jeans almost showing a certain part of his body.My heart skipped a beat and my temperature raised my face was now red as a tomato.
"Good morning Mika"I looked to the side.
"You dont like what you see" He said and his face saddened.He let out a sigh.
"Guess I'll finish getting dressed." He turned around and I walked over and tugged his shirt before he walked into the bathroom.
"I-Its not like I dont wanna see its just I thought you left again" I said with a worried expression on my face.
Mika's eyes widened.He was shocked I confessed it this time.I was blushing and looking into his Blue eyes.
He surprised me once again by letting out a small laugh.He was holding his pants with one hand and hugging me in the other.He kissed my forehead and then went in the bathroom and got dressed.I walked out of the room and walked down stairs.Yu was talking to Natsu.I smiled and tilted my head to let out a sigh of relief.Yu walked over to me and Natsu was glaring at him.
"Hey beautiful" He smiled.I just smiled back and rubbed his head even tough he was One year older than me.
"Hi Yu"I said and walked over to Natsu. I gave Natsu the Hurt my boyfriend you die Look.Natsu just pulled me into a hug and whispered.
"We never finished my teasing session" His face saddened and he walked away.
"What was that about" Yu said getting defensive.
"Nothing just reminding me of something" I smiled and Yu let it slide.
I called everyone to the living room.Natsu was on the couch beside Sting.Sting was beside Yu.And Gray&Mika were standing at each side of the couch.I looked them all in the eyes.
"We half to defeat the bandets so they dont bother the old lady.That's why were here remember." Everyone had been
lounging around this whole time while i was cooking cleaning and locking everything.I was frustrated and everyone could see that.I made up pairs:
Natsu&Sting
Gray&Mika
Me&Yu
Everyone agreed to the pairs and walked around the house.I went with Yu because he had Cursed Gear and I haven't seen him battle in a long time.We found two Bandets they had Jewels on them.Yu took out his cursed gear and he took care of one.The other ran away.Yu was handing the other one so I ran after him.I lost Yu but the bandet finally fought me.I got out My keys."OPEN THE GATE OF LOKIE THE LION" Ding Dong the gate opened.Lokie was flirting with me as usual.
"What do you need" Lokie said facing the other way of the bandet.I laughed and turned lokie around.
"Oh" Lokie blushed of embarrassment.He was now fighting the bandet.Lokie finally finished him off I only had Half of my magic enery left.I closed Lokies gate before he could say anything like "Good job,Nice team work,Call me later" I laughed at the thought.I was in the middle of the forest.I heard the bushes rustling around.I did a famous Lucy kick but i turned around and saw natsu holding my leg.Natsu was getting closer to me.He was still holding my leg he pulled me closer.He then put my leg down.He was scary and i was wondering where was Sting.Natsu looked at me.
"Wheres your so called boyfriend" Natsu asked me angry at Yu for not being here.
"He was fighting a bandet and this one ran away so I fought him" I said pointing over at the knocked out man.
"Whatever" Natsu mumbled.He instantly turned around and saw the bandet was gone out of his original spot.
"Luce stay close" I did and Natsu circled around me.I was looking around to untill I heard a
Sling
A knife was coming at me.I couldnt move i was frozen in shock.Natsu jumped infront of me getting stabbed in the process.
"Tch" Natsu was now angry his Dragon Side came out.
"FIRE DRAGON ROARRR"Natsu burnt down one tree and the bandet was dead.More like in ashes...
"N-Natsu are you ok!" I walked over to him.
"L-Luce kiss me" I was shocked.
"THIS ISANT THE TIME FOR THIS NATSU" I yelled and cried.
"Just do it please" I couldnt help it I kissed natsu on the lips.His eyes closed,But his heart was beating.His eyes opened and they where beat red.He said something weird before turning back.
"Reheal" He said I didnt know why but he turned back to normal.That was all i need to see is that he was ok.
He now had a scar on this back.I touched it but he let out a moan instead of a yelp of pain.I blushed because he moaned.
"L-Lucy" He pulled me close and kissed me.He rolled over so that he was on top of me.He started to grind on me I swayed my body with his.I let out small moans each time he went down on me.
"Oh luce.." He picked me up and pushed me up against a tree.I held on to him and wrapped my legs around him.
He held me with one hand and the other holding onto my boob.He would move it around once in a while.I went with the flow and trailed my hand to his manhood.He moaned and put me down.
"T-That enough...I dont wanna make you feel like your cheating on your boyfriend."
Natsu put on his shirt.My eyes widened because I didn't see him take off his shirt in the process.
I smirked and had a plan.
"Oh I dont want you to cheat on Lisanna ethier."I went to walk off and he pinned me to the ground.
"Were not dating get it threw your head luce"Natsu was really mad.I turned my head.
"The what were you doing in the infirmary" I said not looking into his eyes.
"I was..." He didn't finish.
"I already know just making my point.When i see a cute couple I always point it out." I let a tear stream down my face.
Natsu went to grab me but i ran and ran untill my legs couldn't take it anymore.I finally saw Yu.He ran at me and tackled me.
"WHERE WERE YOU I WAS WORRIED" He cried and hugged me.
"Finishing the bandet and some other things" I said he didn't care as long as he had me.
"Whatever just glad your alive...I don't know how i would live without you Lucy"Yu got up and I got up to.My hair covered my eye.I walked away back to the house.Natsu,Gray,Sting,And Mika Standing in the living room.
"Done" They all say in a sync.
"Great" I walked upstairs and locked my door.I had forgotten that Mika could come in with his shadow magic.
He came in with out opening the door,but i wasn't amazed.I knew he was coming in.
"Whats wrong" Mika said lying down beside me.
"Nothing now leave" I was so mad.Natsu went and said that i just wanted to die iniside.
I got up and went in the bath room Mika followed me.I didnt know what I was thinking but all I knew was I was saying goodbye to this world.I grabbed random pills and When i went to eat this Mika stopped me.I cried and went to pick them up But Mika pulled me into a hug.
"NOOOO I DONT WANNA" I cired into Mika's shoulder.Mika held me tightly.
"Shhhh its ok...Its ok" I told mika the whole story why i wanted to do that...Why i pushed myself to do such a horrible thing.
"But why did you and natsu do that" Mika was confused.
"I made a promise with him" Mika nodded.
"So natsu dragged you to push yourself to do this." Mika said still hugging me.
"No...It wasnt him...It was me and my father" I said Mika remembered my terrible father.
"My father has been sending me note saying he's gonna crush my guild, or he was gonna crush me, and even kill me while watching my best friend levy die." I showed mika the letters.Mika then sat down the letters.He picked me up and put me on the bed.He pulled my shirt off.
"M-Mika" I covered my chest.Mika smiled and i trusted him.I trusted he wouldnt hurt me.Mika put his finger on my stomach and traveled up between my boobs and stopped.He kissed me and I pushed him off.Mika looked at me in confusion.I looked at him and said "Undress fully before we start." I got undressed and ran into the bathroom.Mika was even more confused.I ran out with beer.
"Lets do this in style" I said drinking four beers.Mika dosent drink but tonight he drank 5 beers.
We were loaded.Mika then pushed me onto the bed and kissed me.He then started to grind on me.
"UGHHH MIKA YOUR SO BIG" I yelled and he smirked.He went faster and faster non stop.I held onto the bed sheets.
Mika then released it inside of me.He went down and Put two fingers in and his tounge.He worked his magic and i felt weak but i then cumed into Mika's mouth.He swallowed it.I moaned because he was still down there.
"Oh mika yesssss" I arched my back.Mika finally gave in.
"Ok ok im done" Mika smiled and was breathing heavily.
"Mika I love you" It was the second time i ever let my heart let some one in.
"And love you lucy" Mika hugged me.
"How will I tell Yu"I remembered.
"I dont know" Mika was worried.
I just sighed and asked mika a question.
"Mika im a terrible person aren't I" I said feeling like i've done the wrong thing.Mika looked at me and shook his head.
"No i dont think so lucy." Mika hugged me.I then hugged him back.
"I mean did he ever ask you out" Mika said asking me a serious question.
"I mean no he just took me out to dinner and said he loved me" I said remembering he never actually ever asked me.
"So you guys basically arent even together"Mika concluded his case and hugged me.
"Then Mrs.Heartfillia will you go out with me" Mika asked with whole heart in his hand.
"Yes Mika I will"I fell asleep with Mika holding me.I just cuddled with him while sleeping.
---------------––------------------------
Ok well thats the end and for people who think wow shes sleeping with everyone...
No she basiclly isant dating anyone untill now Mika is Officially dating her.
Thats what im sticking with.And for those who hate on this and dont like it.
Bruh my question to you Why u still reading this then... -3-
I mean to sound rude but if you dont like it you dont so basically dont force your self to read it is all im saying.