The end of me

Hey guys ish me again coming to you with a new update and next chapter is an author's not so dont be disappointed if this one is maybe a little short...then again it may not be.>=}
Lucy's P.V.O
As i was running down the windy streets.I saw the one and only Natsu Dragneel!Without thinking i ran into him and started to cry even harder.Surprisingly he laughed and helped me up. "Did gray make you cry!" Natsu sounded mad so i said no, but even if i said no natsu didn't believe me. He knew gray ahd made me cry or else he would be here comforting me. "I"ll get him later...First explain what happened....I mean you dont have to if u don't wanna luce"
Natsu sounded so friendly and kind i hugged him and told him everything. "I think you two need some space to think.I mean besides i wanna tell you what i said on the train anyways I know u didnt hear me"Natsu sounded calm and collective.
-Later that Evening-
Natsu had told me he liked me ever since he met me and i wanted to join fairy tail. What made me even more mad was that gray told him to never talk to me OR tell me he loved me.Wow no wonder those two get in fights they are so different. I mean NATSUS MY FRIEND DAMIT.I CANT JUST NOT TALK TO HIM.
-Grays P.V.O-
Why did i say that to her i mean just because I lost...
"You need to tell her what happened between you and juvia i mean you guys dont even talk any more!" I heard the voice of flame breath the O' so charming prince of heat.
"What do you know i havent told ANYONE!" I had got so mad i missed the punch i threw at natsu.
Natsu held my arm and his hand started to heat up.
"What the heck are you doing flame brain" i whisper yelled (and yes thats a thing)
"Im getting you back for making my best friend cry" natsu said with a dark arura coming from him.
"Dang you love her more than i thought but i mean....i dont deserve lucy" I said slowly looking up i noticed a blond strand of hair from around the corner.Lucy was hiding there so I had to tell her but act like she wasnt there.
"Yo, Natsu tell lucy were threw!" I said turning around hopping out of the window not daring to pass lucy and get smacked.
-Natsu's P.V.O-
"Tell lucy were through!" I saw gray leap out of the window.
In Natsu's head
Man he let her go like that must have been a harsh fight.
But then again he told me to tell luce they are through...
I cant it'll break her in two.
-Out of natsus head-
(Still natsu's P.V.O)
"I heard everything its ok" i turn around to see smooth white skin and chocolate eyes staring at me. I knew she was ready to cry so i walked up to her and hugged her. "Cry it all out luce" Before i even said cry she had all ready started
"What a jerk he is!" Lucy said Cryings and holding me closer than ever before.
"I know luce...Did he ever tell yo-" I looked out the door only to see gray telling me not to.
"Tell me what" lucy looked into my eyes and she was so fragile i just felt like i was gonna break her from my hug.
"Him and juvia dated and when they broke up Things went haywire around here"
I looked up at gray and he was in tears as he was looking at lucy.He looked like he had no soul.
"Cold truth" gray said walking up to lucy.
*SWOSH! CLICK!*
Lucy slapped gray he was standing, gray looked at her and said
"That was the end of me" he said looking into her eyes I just waved goodbye.
When i waved off lucy walked along side me.
"You dont have to follow me"
"What other choice do i have I'd rather be laughing than crying" she said smiling
-Gray's P.V.O-
That was the true end of me i felt like i was cold.
Wait ive never felt cold unless shes back...
---------------------------------------------------------
Whos she is it Juvia,Erza (Scary), Lucy, Or Cana.
Lol jk take out cana and lucy.
Lets all agree erza will scare you shitless
And Juvia is grays Worst nightmare and the guilds...
Thank you for reading. I reply to most comments.Cuz i have no life....