Sweet memories

Hey guys gommen for these slow updates ;-;
Senpi plaz dont hate me notice me...
Lucy's P.O.V
I was now floating in mid air.I was scared but on the outside i looked like i was ready to murder someone.I then heard a suthing voice.
"GRAY YOU JACK ASS LOOK WHAT YOU DID SHES PROBABLY SCARING HER SELF" Mika said and Gray looked at me.I shed one tear down my plain face and Gray's eyes widened and he stood below me and looked up.
"Lucy please come down im sorry"I felt the need to kill him but that was just the mood swings.I held them back and calmed down.I fell slowly down into Gray's arms while slowly falling asleep. I lost so much magic energy that i felt numb.Mika came rushing over.
"I'll take her home" Gray said but mika shook his head.
"I dont knowmwhat you might do to her im coming with you. I dont care if you dont want me to shes my girlfriend carry some what of my baby." Mika said demandingly.Gray just laughed and nodded.Sting,Natsu,and Yu looked worried. Lisanna then came over and started to hang all over Natsu and Yu.Lisanna hated Sting so he just left and went to his apartment.The last thing i saw was Natsu and Yu yelling at Lisanna.I smiled and passed out on the way there.

1 Hour Later

I woke up on my soft bed.I moved my feet and felt something hard. I then looked down and saw my feet on someones back.I heard him mumbling something all i heard was something about Yu and him having to leave FairyTail.I shot up and hugged Mika's back.He stiffened and i just continued to hug him.
"Please don't go" I said and he just shook his head.
"Lucy I have to leave for one reason and if I dont your gonna get hurt." My eyes widened and I just shook my head.
"No Mika you don't have to leave...I don't want you to go" I said starting to tear up.I held him tighter and He pushed me away.I sat there in shock.
"So you don't love me after all...May I know who it is before you supposedly leave" I said sighing.Mika looked at me with wide eyes.
"H-How did you" I cut him off there knowing it would only lead to more trouble.
"Just tell me whos the other girl" I said smiling and Mika just cried for a little and the truth soom came out.
"E-Erza" He said I just laughed and held my stomach.Mika looked at me confused.
"N-Nani" He said turning around and starring at the floor.
"Erza has a crush already shes asking him out to day" I said while catching my breath.
"Oh..." I just smiled and go up.I barely had any magic power in me but i got to the door and opened it.I pointed out the door and Mika got the message.
"Guessing were threw then and Im not the father anymore." He said looking at me with puppy eyes.I knew not to fall for some dumb trick of his.I nodded and he just left as soon as he left I heard my window open.I instantly knew it was Natsu because I heard him fall in my room.I ran to my room and saw Natsu and happy sound asleep in my bed.I just smiled and laughed at what he use to do.
Flash back
I walked in my room and saw natsu on my bed and happy in a little cat bed.I laughed and woke up natsu.
"Natsu" I whispered.He didn't move a muscle.I stayed calm and then just regularly said his name.
"Natsu!" He still didn't move I laughed and went in my fridge.I got out some steak i put it in the microwave and heated it up.I then took it out and ran over to natsu.I burnt my hand and waved it in his face.He shot up and grabbed the steak.He ate the steak in 1 or 2 bites.I sat there laughing as he just pouted.
"Nani luce" I got up and caught my breath.
"Thats not attractive"I said laughing more and this time I couldn't stop laughing.Natsu just sat there looking at me with a toothy grin.Happy then woke up from my loud laughter.Natsu filled Happy in on what happened.
"Ohhh lushie its not nice to yell at people when it lookes like you ate to much" Happy said holding in his laughter.
"Yah Yah shut it cat" Me and Natsu said in sync.
"Youuuu lovvveeee herrr" Happy said Natsu just blushed and they bickered back and fourth about how he likes me and how he dosent.I laughed and teased Natsu along with happy.
End on flashback
I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at Natsu.I knew he was fully asleep because I tried waking him up already.
I just sat on the floor infront of my bed and cried.I couldn't stop crying I spoke out loud. "Why Mika" I cried untill I suddenly felt two muscular arms grab me and pull me on to the bed.I looked back and saw Natsu still asleep.
"Lucy please don't go...Its not worth it.. PLEASE" As soon as he said please his eyes shot open and he saw me.I looked at him with my puffy eyes and hugged him. "H-H-He *sob* leaving w-with *sob* Yu" I said barely getting my sentence out.
Natsu hugged me tighter and layed down. "Lucy you know why i stopped calling you luce" He said looking at me.I shook my head and layed down beside him.There was some space between us untill Natsu rolled over and gazed into my brown orbs. "Because one day I went to tell you something very important and I over heard you talking to someone so i hid around the corner. I heard Lisannas voice and she asked you if you liked me.You replied with a no...I stopped calling you luce and made some distance between us because that day I Natsu Dragneel was gonna tell you I had fallen in love with you Lucy Heartfillia" Natsu said being very clear at the end.
"N-Natsu I-I never knew how yo-" He shushed me and hugged me.
"I know luce" I felt my heart beat speed up.I felt warm and I felt a deep passion deep down inside.
"Well Natsu Dragneel little did you know I did love you but when you distanced youself from me I slowly started to lose my love for you." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.
"Then thing is I think I knew you did but i was afraid that I might have been wrong." He said and kissed my forehead.
"Well honestly I think I still do love you natsu." I said and he just got up.
"Get ready for the mission.It was nice knowing that you still love me.Bye...luce" He then jumped out the window.I quickly ran to the window. "NATSU" He looked at me before running to his apartment. "Yah luce!" He said.
"Use the door you goof" I said smiling and waving him off. "NEVER" He said running off.I held my stomach and started ro get ready.

Gommen if this was a little to short but I promise the next one will be longer.