Lost and Found (Nalu Mating Pt.1)

Hello again my fellow readers ◎▽◎
Thank you for the support lately!
And back to the show (U know what i mean ^_^)
Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up with a blanket on me.I felt hot and pushed it off.Natsu walked over to me and I crawled to him like a lost puppy.Natsu just smirked and watched me beg for some attention.

"Looks like the liquid is still in effect"Sting said walking over and sitting down on the ground.
"What dose that mean"I said crawling over to him and Natsu sitting in his little throne surprised I crawled over.
"Well when a dragon bites his mate he/she will have a lust affect...Which makes them venerable to any other dragon slayer with out a mate"Sting said petting my hair.I felt a little boost.I had even more lust in my eyes.Me,Natsu,And Sting heard Low growls come from somewhere in the cave.I looked around and saw nothing shortly after I was pulled away.
Natsu&Sting Where fighting off people and noticed i was gone since I heard my name being called in a groggy low pitched growl.I felt a hand slip into my pants.I let out a small moan and Natsu&Sting Came ruuning over.Who ever was with me had shadow magic becuase everything went black again and we were behind him.I looked to see who my mystery person was and saw the one and only...
.
.
.
.
.
Mika!My eyes widened because Erza,Gray,and Yu werent here.I was shocked and felt the lust rage on for some excitement.I turned around and fell on top of mika.I unclothed myself and Mika was surprised but i was more surprised becuase he took of his pants while i was stairing at him.Mika pushed it inside of me and I kept in my moan.Mika went faster and faster.After a few minutes I cumed.Mika kissed my forhead and I went slowly started to go down.As i went down I dragged my finger down his abs.He knew what I was doing so he just relaxed.I finally was at the end and I grabed a hold of his man hood and soon put it in my mouth.I sucked hard and long.After another few minutes he released into my mouth I swalloed it and i smiled but it was a devilish smiled.Mika was confused.Wemwere both hot and sweaty I still felt the need for more.My stomach started to hurt and I grew fangs and wings.My wings where long and Yellow and my fangs were medium sized.Mika wasn't afraid he came over and whispered softly "Bite me lucy" He said Suductivly.I didnt bite him So i shook my head disagreeing to his plan."I dont wanna hurt you mika your more fun to play with"I said as a powerful urge came over me.I had more lust effects and i couldnt help but pull mika on top of me.I was sweaty and breathing heavily. "M-Mika again"I said kissing his neck.Mika wondered and gazed into my eyes.

"No" He replied loudly and it echoed threw the cave.I heard Natsu&Sting's voice.
"It came from over there"They said in sync.Mika entered the shadows and left me there, but before he did his final words.
"I've lost something once again"He said sadly and disappeared with the shadows.
Natsu&Sting came running around the corner and picked me up.
"S-Shes wet and sweaty...She has wings and fangs"Natsu sounded like he lost all hope.
"It wasnt a dragon"I said and Natsu's head shot up.
"Then who"He said while playing with my hair.
"Mika he was just here but left"I felt Natsu's grip on my hair get stronger.It felt like he was pulling my hair.I felt another strong urge come over me.
"H-How long dose this last"I said as i pushed Sting down and kissed him neck.Sting pushed me off and had to keep calm.
"Untill one of us mates with you"Sting said picking me up and returning to our original spot with Natsu's little throne.
Sting put me down and I tackled Natsu and kissed his lips.He kissed back and had a much stronger and passionate kiss.
Sting pulled me off and Natsu let out low growl.
"Its just a kiss chill"Natsu said glaring at Sting.
"Your basically leading her on making her wan-"He didnt say another word because i kissed him.He broke the kiss.
"Dont be jealous Bumble bee"I said and Sting soon grabbed my ass and kissed me.
"I long for you lucy...I dont know how long i can hold back"Sting said between breaths.
"Do i have to choose or can both of you mate me"I said wondering.
"If we both do you will have a baby with one of us not the one who mates with you first nor the last one it's basically randomized"Natsu said with sting adding the last three words.
"So why not just do that so i dont have to choose i said while hanging all over Sting.Natsu growled and pulled me down to him.
"Becuase we wanna know who you like luce"He said kissing my neck.
"Oooo i think ima keep that a secret and mate with you first."I said suductivly and started bouncing on natus.
"I can feel you manhood"I whispered in Natsu's ear.He blushed and pinned me to the ground.
"You heard the girl im first Sting"He said licking his lips.Sting growled and flew off.
"Can wait to have a taste of you"Natsu said while slowly taking off his clothes.As soon as he took off his pants and underwear i grabbed his manhood and sucked on it slowly and hardly.Natsu moaned and spread his fingers behind my head and pushed me back and forth very fast but gently.As soon as i was done Natsu pinned me to the ground and licked
my neck and went down and started kissing the tips of my boobs.
"Oh natsu"I moaned his name loudly.He smirked and came up to my face and gave me a long passionate kiss.He started to grind on me and i held his back.He went faster and harder each time.I finally let out a huge moan and released inside of him.
"G-Go get sting"Natsu didnt wanna leave but he quickly got dressed and flew off to go get Sting.I layed there and felt a small pebble hit my side.I looked over and saw Gray.
"G-Gray"I looked at him and he just smiled.

So what is gray doing here?Is he here to rescue lucy?Just to say hi?Or maybe hes gonna to do lucy before Sting gets here?Ehhhh who knows cuz i sure as hell dont!XD idk yet