The smile that saved me

im Just gonna hop right into it
-Natsu's P.V.O.-
"Hey" Lucy said happily.
"Looks like your all better and outta that lame hospital.Oh, and im sorry for leaving early in the mornin luce"
I said putting the back of my hand on my neck.
"Oh, well you'll have to make it up to me later."Lucy said with a evil grin plastered on her face.
"Hahahaha sure..."I laughed nervously worried what she means.
"Well ill be at the bar if you need me.Cana said if im stressed to drink beer so ima go try it." she said smiling before I could say anything she was off.
"Oh Crap, ima have a drunk luce on my hands.Yay me i get to walk her home." I said sarcastically.
-Lucy's P.V.O-
I walked up to the bar and ordered a beer or four...
"Hehehe Nnnnnaaatttsuuuuu" i said tapping on his shoulder with a huge smile on my face.
"Wha-" I punched him square in the face.He had a dark arura around him.
"Whats wrong cant hit a girl" I said acting like a child waiting for him to cry for forgiveness.
"Wanna fight luce" My drunken eyes widened.
"I was starting the fight" I said smirking.
Natsu threw a punch and I caught it.
"That all you go-" when i went to finish my sentence Gray had punched me in the gut and knocked me out.
-Natsu's P.V.O-
"That all you go-" Lucy shortly after got knocked out by gray who had also half drink and half not drunk.
"You Should know when shes drunk she is like a ninja and shes quite silly/sneaky." Gray said kissing lucy on the forehead.Which that made me smirk and get angry.
"You messed with the wrong guy Gray." i said smirking and gray looking at me and ran off with lucy.
"DANG IT GRAY COME BACK AND FIGHT ME" I wont lie i drank 10 beers i thought i could handle myself.
Everthing went black and i heard erza calling me.
-Lucy's P.V.O-
I woke up seeing snowflakes falling from the sky I was still drunk and i pointed up into the sky and
*BANG*
I had been slammed into a tree.
"OW" i said rubbing my head not able to stand when i did try my head felt like it was spinning.
"Are you ok" Gray had a smile plastered on his face I knew he was drunk he was blushing and squinting his eyes at me.
"Yah what chu doin her Gray SAMA" i said laughing shortly after.
"Ohhh sama i like dat. Hehehe but idk if im honestly honered to hear that or sad to hear that." Gray said confused bowing his head wobbling left to right and then forward which made him KISS ME!
"KAYYYAAAAA" i said hugging him.
"You manly man you finally became a man. I always waited for you to do that and i felt like you pushed me away." i said looking into the sky talking to myself ignoring that the fact gray was there looking at me with wide eyes.
"So you wanted me back after all." Gray's hair covered his eyes.And me being drunk i poked his cheek saying
"plushie.Poke.poke.poke" i said but he had no reaction he was crying the whole time.
"Only i-if you would have told me I-I-I wouldnt have never let you go." Gray said while getting up and picking me up bridle style.
"What do you think your doing" Natsu said walking up to me and gray.
Gray dropped me and said "Drawl you weapon" he said growling.
Me being drunk i laughed and rolled down the hill and stood up after wobboling around.
"You can defeat what i have." Natsu said smirking. I had gotten worried but then passed out from the alcohol.
-Juvia's P.V.O-
I ran to the park realizing gray-sama was fighting natsu.But they were just standing there.
The both pulled there hands out making guns pretending like they were guns.
"PEW PEW" Natsu&Gray said at the same time.They both fell to the ground.
"hehehehhahahahaha!" i said laughing at how drunk they were.
"Idiots" I said draging gray-sama away.
-Mystery persons P.V.O-
"Oh natsu you cant even protect her" I said while dragging lucy away.
Natsu was opening his eyes.
"Watch her never remember you, see you, or talk to you. Shes mine natsu." As i said that i dragged knocked out lucy away.
-Natsu's P.O.V-
I watched lucy get taken away i got up the last thing i saw on lucys face was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A smile I cried after realizing the guy and lucy disappeared at the blink of an eye.
I just layed there and cried. My Friend just got dragged away.I felt weak and started seeing stars.Shortly after Erza ran over and picked me up and took me to the Infirmary.
===================================================
WOW!who is this mystery person.Spooooookkkyyyy!
JK! lol i cant say obviously.But really if i need to improve on anything tell me becasue Im going to make a second book called "When you call" Graylu fanfic.