The confession

Hey hope that you guys keep reading and i may end this in this 10 chapters if nah.
Comment how long i should keep this.And the show must go on.
-Lucy's P.O.V-
I woke up and saw Sting playing with my hair.He noticed I was awake,but he said nothing he just pulled me into a hug.
"Well good morning" I said hugging him back.
"Mornin Angel face." He walked into my kitchen.He started to look threw my cabnets for food.
"I need money for food sorry gotta go on a mission today" I said Sting shook his head.
"I can go i mean i need to go" He said i could tell he was lieing.
"You dont need to go you just wanna go.I mean it is STILL dragon mating season after all." I said putting my hands on my hips and stood in a sassy position.
"Well well if you leave me here i will follow you..." Sting was serious so I let him come with me.
As we walked out of my house i realized i forgot my keys.We had already locked the door.
"MY KEYS" I had somehow forgot my spare key to.
"Dang you forget easily Angel face" He walked ahead to the guild.
"Ughhh how am I suppose to get my keys now." I sighed and suddenly two muscular arms went around me.Me not knowing who it was i jumped.
"KAYYYAAAA!" I turned around and saw a sad natsu.
"Dont scare me like that" I was mad, but i walked up to him and hugged him.
"I'm not rejecting you" His eyes filled with joy.
"Why are you standing here anyways?" Natsu was holding on to me and looking deep into my eyes.
"So..." Natsu said looking for an answer.
"Oh oh ummmm my keys are in my house and i locked my door." I sighed and just hugged him.I just remembered I always leave my window open.And i now had a big smirk on my face.
"Na-Ts-U" I said and looked at him.He was blushing.(KAWAIIII)
"Y-Y-Yah luce" He could barely speak of how cute i was acting.
"Can you be a good dragon and get my keys from my house please." I smiled and winked at him which made his face turn extreamly red.
"Y-Y-Yah s-sure" He hoped into the tree infront of my house and jumped into my window.
-3 minutes later-
Natsu jumped out my window with my keys.
"H-here" i said handing them to me with a smile.I then kissed him on his cheek.
"Thanks" I waved him off and he fell to the ground.I ran over to natsu.
"Are you ok?" i asked holding him in my arms.
"Yah now that your here..." He smirked and pulled me into a kiss.
"N-Natsu" I was blushing extreamly hard at his actions.
"OH I GOTTA GO" I dropped natsu and ran to the guild.
I walked in and saw gray.I stopped in my tracks and waved.
"Hey Gray" I smiled and walked over to him.
"Hey lucy.I heard you where going on a job with sting may i come" He said camly.I nodded and dragged him along with me.We walked up to sting and saw him looking at the board.
"Angel help me choose"I looked at the board and picked the one that said 'Need three wizards to watch over my house for 2 weeks.Bandets are trying to kill us!HELP'
"Here do this one..." Gray looked at the paper.
"2 weeks! Well, start packing then." Gray walked off and sting did to.
I shrugged and took the paper.I walked up to mira and she hugged me and cried.
"Ill miss you lucy, But what will natsu do with out you.He way try to kill the guild looking for you." Mira had a point i mean he did chose me...
"I'll ask him to come." I walked off wondering if natsu would accept.I walked in the infirmary and saw no one was there.
Everything was silent untill i heard a groan.I jumped and walked twards where it came from.I walked around the corner and saw.....Natsu on top of Lisanna.
"Ummm natsu look" Lisanna said and pointed.
"L-lucy" Natsu got off of her and walked twards me.
"GET AWAY YOU ARE JUST A PLAYBOY I CANT BELIEVE I BELIEVED YOU.BAKA BAKA" I slapped him and ran off bumping into Gray.
"G-Gommen"I went to walk off and he stopped me.
"What happened" he mumbled.
"W-what do you mean." Gray hugged me.
"Who hurt you lucy.WHO"He yelled,but i felt comfortable.It felt like a gentle yell.Like he was hurt because i was crying.
"Nothing lets go."Gray believed me and nodded.As we went to go natsu came running out.
"LUCY" He roared.
"GO AWAY" I knew he felt like i was rejecting him.
"Dose my mate reject me" Natsu was on his knees puttign his hand over his heart.
"Lucy it wasnt what it looked like.Lisanna was visiting me and she tricked me.She said that you rejected me."My eyes widened.
"Why didnt you come and ask me then.But no i dont." I walked off with Gray.
"Im coming over to help you pack.Later lucy" Gray whispered in my ear.
I couldnt do anything besides stand there.I walked to my house to find a sleeping Gray on my bed.
My window was open and some air blew in.Grays hair blew with the air.He was charming at points, this time i couldn't hold myself back.I kissed gray and whispered. "I...Lo-ve....you"I felt his arms go around me.
"Are you sure.Or is it just I look handsome" He smirked.I was blushing because i was on top of gray.
"Just admit you like me.I see you staring at me in the guild.Sneaky,but cute." I whispered in his ear.
"Why should I" He was now close to my ear.I could feel his warm breathing on my ear.Everytime he would breath I would jump a little.His hand soon started to travel down my back.He was now at the edge of my back.
"Oh someone's jumpy" He bit my ear and a small moan came out.
"G-gray"I was now heavily breathing.
"What" He said basiclly groaning in my ear.
"W-We have to go.T-The mission." I got up and started packing for the trip.
"Your no fun anymore" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.I blushed and continued packing.
"Yah yah help me pack." i said turning twards him.I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Getting comfortable yet" He said moving closer.
"Not yet." i said closing the space between us.My lips landed on his soft lips.
"How i've longed for you lucy.You dont even know." He said.
"Lets go" i said smiling.
-At the train-
As I walked to the train me and gray were talking normally.When we got there we were expecting Sting to be there alone,but natsu was there.
"Oi, who said flamebrain could come" Gray was angry.
"Well natsu wanted to make some money." Sting said noticing i didnt want him here.
"Well natsu guess that means you gotta do a different mission" Sting said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Besides the paper said three wizards" I said.
"Well when we get there I will ask if its ok to add one more." Natsu punched himself.
"What was that" I said noticing he was knocked out.
"Maybe its because of the motion sickness." Sting said pointing out the obvious.
"Whatever lucy is mine" Sting&Gray said.
"Man you both confessed." I said getting on the train and falling asleep shortly after.
------------------------------------------
Well guess thats that.Unless you thought just gray was gonna confess.Lol nahhh I onky do trickery here in this fanfic. =)
Untill next time....