Memories

LISTEN TO THE SONG,JUST DO IT!
Sincerely,
                    shia
-Lucy's P.O.V-
I woke up in a Queen sized bed with a red/orange cotton blanket.
"Do you like the blanket my Angel" I heard a voice come from the random dark corner in the room.
"Who are you? Why did you take me here?" I said looking for answers.
"I am Sting or as you know me Bumble-bee" He said smiling and then it hit me.
-Flash back-
"Hey lucy" I saw sting running towards me with a bright smile on his face.
"Hey Sting" He suddenly stopped and looked at me.
"You know me and my other friends have nick names.Why dont we give each other nicknames." Sting smiled and put his thumbs up.
"Umm sure your will be Bumble-bee because you always wear black and yellow." I said smiling and he nodded and started thinking about what to call me.
"I'll call you Angel because your always there when im mad or upset." he said smiling.
"Oh, yah you just reminded me."He said as his voice got low and his face expression when to an upbeat happy face to and sad and gloomy face.I got worried and hugged him.
"You can tell me" He started crying and he hugged me back.
"Im moving tomorrow." he said hugging me tighter.My eyes widened.Sting was the only friend I had ever had.
Everyone would stare or call me names and sting would always stick up for me.Ever since then we had always chatted and stuck together.He never brought his friend around me because they to made fun of me.
"Its ok though, Because I know i'll see you again some day." When he said that my eyes started to water and we both then were crying and laughing.Then his mother came out looking for him and saw him with me.
"Dear, what are you doing hagging out with a brat like that." she said glaring at me.I was only 7 and she was a mean old rich lady my dad knows.
"shes not a brat.Shes my friend.I know more about her than you and shes always like a sister to me." He said getting angry and grabbing my hand and squeezing it.
"Get your butt inside and your forbidden to ever see her again!" His mother took me and pushed us away from each other.Appereantly she had called my dad and he came and took me away.
"NO BUMBLE-BEE" i said crying, but sting just smiled.
"Its ok angel someday we will see eachother again! I PROMISE!" He cried at the end trying to be strong.
My dad then slapped me and he was gone i never saw him again.
-End of flashback- (Still in lucys P.O.V)
"I-i remember.You had gotten taken away." i said while taking the sheets and throwing them off of me.I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Yah angel.It has been, but little did you know i never moved.You moved i came back to our spot and you were gone." He said while stroking my hair.
"I kept my promise. Remember the promise." Sting stared to cry but i just hugged him tighter.
"Its ok now. I'm here.First you gotta tell me how did you get here."
We sat down on the bed and he took a deep breath and looked deep into my eyes.
"When i was 15 I moved outta my parents house.I went around and the dark guild had found me and let me join.They are like family to me now." He smiled so brightly just like he use to.
"You havent changed one bit.You smile the same laugh the same LOOK the same.I mean i've changed alot over time.Im not Mrs.Ellegent and dresses any more.Im just lucy."I broke the gaze but shortly after sting put his finger under my chin and pulling me back into the gaze.
"Lucy what happened." He saw the sadness in my eyes.
"H-he abused me.After my mother Layla died he pushed me away and started to take out his anger on me." I hugged him and he squezzed me.
"I outta kill him.He will never lay a hand on you again."He was so defensive, that was always one thing i liked about him.
"Lucy the whole time we were ever friends I have loved you." He blushed and i was blushing.
-At The Fairytail Guild- (Natsu's P.O.V)
"WE HAVE TO FIND HER!" i said waking up from a nightmare.
Erza jumped up looking around with a sword in her hand.
"WHERE!WHAT!" erza had fallen asleep over night or shes stayed up late and fell asleep.
"Just a dream.I have to go see lucy now bye." as i went to go erza pulled me back.
"By the way you never told me where lucy was after you and gray had a fight or something in the park."
"S-so that wasn't a dream."I covered one hand with one eye slowly dragging it down my face.
"YOU DONT KNOW THEN!" Erza was scary but I was to worried.
"No I dont but I saw the man who did." I put on my scarf and headed out.
"Sting did it." I knew gray was following me i could smell that ice princess from a mile away.
"Dang how did you know and Whos sting." He said walking next to me.
"I dont know but im checking every guild." I said determined to find lucy.I cant lose lucy now.She must be getting torchered.Be strong luce im sorry i didnt protect you.I felt a tear roll down my eye.
"I'll help you.But if i find her then ill say you knew where she was."
"Why would you give all the credit to me.Dont you wanna win her back." i said stooping him in his tracks.
"Yah but you two have a thing going on right now and im not messing that up she deserves better." Gray said as he leaned back on a tree and looked at me.
"We may fight but when it comes to love your always So caring.Im not saying i hate you just you annoy me alot." When i say that i smelt lucy.
"I smell her"My eyes widened.Gray ran ahead.
-Back to Lucy's P.O.V-
He pushed me onto the bed.
"What are you doing sting."I looked at him with worried eyes.He leaned in and whispered in my ear.
"Doing what i should have done Years ago." He kissed my neck leaving a hickey.I blushed at the thought of me being with sting alone.Sting looked at me and kissed me with passion.I didnt stop him.I let his tounge expore my mouth.
We broke the kiss for air.
"You....are good...at this.." he said between breaths.
"You....too" i said aslo between breaths.
He put his hands on my buttons.I grabbed his hand and whispered in his ear."Not yet stingy"He blushed and pushed me down.
"Stingy...I like the sound of that..." he smirked.
Sting looked at my skirt slowly pulling it down.He went on top of me again.I crossed my legs.
"I-Im not ready" i said blushing and looking away.
"Dont worry im not gonna do anything yet" He smirked and put one of his hands on my boobs.I let out a slight moan.
"N-Not there E-ethier stingy." I now had one of my eyes closed and i was bitting my lip with my legs crossed.Sting got up and took a picture.
"Un fair give it" He was taller that me so he held it up in the air.I jumped for it and ended up lading on top of him, the camera slid across the floor.I looked at sting and he looked at me.
"Some ones desperate for more." he pulled me in for another kiss and rolled me over so he was on top now.Before he could kiss me again.Swoosh BANG! the door had flown open and I saw Natsu and Gray standing there.Natsu's Nose started bleeding.
"N-Nice underwear..." Gray said and his nose started bleeding.
Gray and natsu looked at sting and saw him on top of me.
"GET OFF OF MY LUCY" Gray&Natsu said im sync and the ran over and pushed him off.
The looked at me and i was in total shock.
"B-B-B-BAKA" Natsu and gray had tripped over me and fell on me.
"Hahaha and they pushed me off just to get on her!Wow."Sting said while applauding then and laughing.
"G-Gray..." i said looking at gray.
"What...."
"You clothes"I said while looking at his 8 PACK WOOO ZAM BOY!!!!Bad lucy no fangirling.
"Oh well that was on purpose...." Gray was now blushing.
"Knock it off."Natsu pushed gray aside.
"Hey!" He said while giving me that smile i always loved to see.
"Hey" i said hugging him too close because he kissed me shortly after.
"Get off of her" Sting picked up gray and Natsu.
"So who are you two."
"Natsu gray meet Sting....Sting meet natsu and gray." I said gesturing my hands.
"Nice too meet you sorry to interrupt you make out session with MY FRIEND!!!!" natsu said drop kicking him.
Sting doged it and was beside me.
"So whats the deal with him"
"IRON DRAGIN FIST"
Sting doged his fist and took me along with him knowing I'd get hit if he moved without me.
"ICE MAKE LANCE" Gray shouted and sting couldnt doge that.He turned around and looked at me covering me from getting hit.
"STOP" i stopped time but Natsu,Sting,And Gray were not stopped.
"W-what!" the ice lance gray made had stopped.
"Do i have a new power." My eyes widened.
"Thank you Angel"Sting hugged me
"You saved him why luce" Natsu said acting like a child.He soon after got rid of grays Lance he made.
"Sorry sting..." Gray said being lonely in a corner.
"Im not mad just dont attack him for NO REASON!!!" I said yelling.
"So much for welcome back make out session." Sting said laughing.
"..." i had no comment
"We should get back or Erza will come looking. Lucy wanna say bye to you BOYFRIEND..." Natsu and gray said and walked out.
"Sting If you want you can leave The dark guild and join fairy tail Any time."We said out good-byes and sting followed me back.
"So are you joining." I said hoping if he would.
"Yah sure."
Sting went to talk to gramps and gramps let him in.
"Lucy can i stay with you i have no where to go right now..."
"Gladly" Natsu and gray said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YAY!And yes stinglu had been added in now hahaha who will win
Nalu
Stinglu
OR
Graylu
I think i may add in lolu...Lokie and lucy maybe Just maybe....