Secrets and battles

Hey im back with a new chapter ima just hop right into it. *whispers*Graylu*cough*
Secrets and battle

Lucy's P.V.O
-in lucy's head- 'Why did he tell everyone!Im so embarassed right now...Why is gray always so calm, and hes cold sometimes to..' (end of lucy thinking)
I was blushing just a little and tapped on garys shoulder."what is it lucy"Gray said having an annoyed look on his face. "Three things...First why are you so pushy,Second Why haven't you been talking to me lately,And third Can you move your hand from my shoulder" I said in a madish/annoyed tone.He looked at me and removed his arm.Then he finally said "look luce things are complicated right now would you mind leaving me alone for alittle so i can think something through..." Gray said it like he was going to make a big decision so i just left him be and I walked away looking down at the ground as if i just got rejected."Yo luce whats going..."Natsu was going to say something but when i looked at him I had a kind of lost puppy look on my face. "did you and gray have a fight or something?If he ever makes you cry i'll hurt him!" Natsu said sending a death glare over to gray,But the thing was gray didnt seemed like he was mad at me.He walked over and took my hand and walked away from natsu with me clinging onto grays hand.
"So you done thinking" I said in a annoyed tone.
"Yes I am and lucy...I was thinking about two things and the first one was if i should ask if i could mive in with you...And second I was thinking about keeping natsu away from you after what he said on the train."Gray seemed Mad at first but as he started talking more into it his expression got more of a gental and warm feeling.
"Gray you can move in with me just help pay rent. And you cant keep natsu away from me hes my best friend and nothing can make me and natsus friendship break!" I looked at gray and smiled,but on the other hand gray wasnt looking to happy.
"Fine I dont care about natsu any ways hes no threat to me." Gray just blowed off the fact him and natsu fight all the time.
"Well when are you moving in. It just cant be tomorrow." I said remembering i had an important job tomorrow.Not any ordinary one. A very very very special job.
"Im coming in tomorrow, so whats so important about tomorrow?!"
I got worried and waved him goodbye not telling him whats happening tomarrow.
-Next Day-
I gave gray the key to my house so he could unpack.I left early so i could do my special job.
-Random persons P.V.O-
I watched her exit the house.She was still as beautiful as i remember,But i saw alittle later some raven haired boy walk in her apartment! Who is he lucy my love how long has it been since i have saw you...No need to rush things she WILL remember me soon enough,But Mr.raven has to be gone for this to work...
-Grays P.V.O-
She has already left so i started to unpack.It took me an half and hour or an hour at least to unpack I dont know why i had a bad feeling Because lucy didnt tell me what Whole "you cant come tomorrow" Thing was but whatever it was i just hope it didnt involve Natsu,Any other guy, or a present for a guy! If it was im going to be so.....WAIT AM I GETTING JEALOUS! I slapped my self mentally. "Hey gray you done packing" i looked up to see a god (lucy) standing in front of me. "Yah what was so special that you did" i said getting all jealous i think i was obvious because she blushed and hugged me "dont worry you silly ice princess." as soon as lucy said that i got mad she must have been with natsu...
"Wow! you made it so obvious to...You where with Natsu..."I said
"No I was shopping for a special gift...*Hiccup*"Lucy was clearly lieing
"WHY ARE YOU LIEING I DONT LIKE HIM WHAT DO YOU ALL THE SUDDEN WANNA HANG OUT WITH HIM BEHIND MY BACK!" I yelled and it was the middle of the day so no one came in complaining of how loud i was.
"THATS NOT IT GRAY!"
"YOUR NO DIFFERENT THEN ANY OTHER BACK STABBING GIRL IN THIS GUILD"
-no ones P.V.O-
Lucy ran out crying.
Gray had felt so angry he ran out to not realizing he left the door open.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how did you like it.
also comment do you like
Graylu
Or
Nalu!!
Im a graylu kinda person.