How did this happen

Well im back ik its short but i will make sure to do my best for thoses who are STILL reading im sorry overall i will try my Best.
How did this happen!?
Lucys P.V.O
He kissed me?! B-But why its not like he has feelings for me right?I'm just wondering if natsus ok... I look down at natsu and  I see his eyes are wide open."L-lucy did i just see what i thought i saw..."Natsu said as his eyes started to tear up.How did this happen!? "Gray can you tell me why u just did that..."I said.I didnt even dare look at him nor Natsu."It just happened in the moment...Im sorry Lucy" Gray said hugging me and i pushed him away. "And natsu why did you want just me to come with you"I looks out the window trying not to make eye contact."Because I -" just as he went to say when the speakers came on. (next stop mellow village waringing they are under attack so be careful) Natsu didnt speak after i didnt hear him but gray looked at me with wide eyes and he must of heard natsu because gray didnt speak or look at natsu.When we got there Gray yelled "ICE MAKE: LANCE" and one beast was down.Natsu yelled" FIRE DRAGON FIST" he took down the monster in one hit. Then there was me... I stood there and took out a key.I moved my hands around and yelled "OPEN THE GATE OF THE BULL TAURUS!"I yelled and Ding dong the gate made the sound and taurus came out saying "Nice seeing that smoking hot bod again lucy.Now what do we do about him" Tarurus pointed and sliced the monsters hand off."kill him" i said with a death glare to the monster.The monster was defeated and taurus went back into the gate and he closed it when he stepped in."Well time to collect Me and natsus jewels and then...." i looked and it was night."Get a hotel" gray said finishing my sentence."yah and im starving"Natsu added on.
We all made a plan gray gets the hotel,I get the food because if we sent natsu he would get spicy food and eat it all.So natsu went and collected the jewels.
We all met at the hotel and we all unpacked and i went in the bathroom.
Grays P.V.O
After hearing Nastu saying on the train that he brought her here because he Loved her i got jealous. So when lucy came out of the bathroom I stopped her threw her her pajamas and she went in the bathroom.I smriked and looked at natsu.
We heard the bathroom door open and she was ready for bed.We all layed down.I started to think 'what if lucy actually liked me' i shook my head and heard a voice of an his sleep and said
-Lucy's P.O.V-
"Lucy i cant wait any longer...Its just natsu may take you away....I cant stop loveing you lucy." He kissed thin air.
I laughed and covered my mouth realizing he was now awake and man was he embarrassed.I took out my phone in the middle of it and recorded the whole thing."OMG!YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD TOU SELF!HAHAHAHA"I was so loud we packed and got kicked out.I didnt show the video to gray but he ran off while taking my hand. Soon enough we were under a willow tree."why are we here.You know you left natsu behind.Right?Hellloooooo?" he didnt say crap he just had his hand over his mouth the whole time."Lucy will you go out with me!!?!?" He said looking at me and he pushed me up against the tree and hand hands on both sides of me."Why now?" i said looking uo at him. He was about to kiss me but i heard natsu running and i quickly got out of grays grip and pretended like nothing happened.We got on the train and gray was silent. I whispered in his ear "yes i will go out with you"His eyes lit up like it was Christmas.
The train stopped and we were back.gary tyen grabbed my hand and ran in the guild with natsu running faster and stuffing his face with food."YO EVERYONE ME AND LUCY ARE DATING SHES MINE NOW"Every one didnt looked surprised but they cheered and everyone started drinking but natsu was gone.
Thats the end.I did my best in this chapter and I will for the rest ik we probably didnt get to many votes on it but ima step up my game and make more booking in the future! Ther will be more chapters untill we get to 10 votes and 10 comments from different ppl then i will do another chapter and feel free to comment some ideas.Untill next time thanks for reading and vote and comment