Brats and Memory Corruption

I jerk up. Where in the hell am I? I look around to see an overly decorated, and rather tacky, room. Not something I'd see in the Phantomhive manor. I wince and press my hand over my wound. Blood was seeping out. I carefully manage to get off of the bed and work my way to the door. I gripped the door handle, starting to feel rather dizzy, and very weak. I slowly creaked the door open to reveal a tall butler. A demon. Like my father.

I collapsed under the enormous strain I was putting myself under, and he gracefully caught me.

"Oh, my dear, perhaps you need some food to help you? What will be, blood or soul?" He never looked at me, he just picked me up and began carrying me down a hall.

"W-who are, y-you? W-w-where am I-I?" I stuttered out painfully.
"My love, you are in your new home. The Trancy Estate. Where you will live alongside me and my lord and the others.

"Where's Ciel? Where's my father?" I yelled in sudden panic. Who are these people? What is he talking about?

"Shh, everything will be alright. They abandoned you, shot you even. Luckily I could smell your split magickal blood, and I saved you." He looked kind, genuine, but I knew he was lying, he had to be. I try to remember what happened when I got shot. Everything was blurring, and running together. I saw Ciel, holding me, no wait, he's holding, a gun? When, what? My father stood to the side, holdings something. His silverware, or a bodybag?

What's going on here?

(At the Phantomhive Estate)

"SEBASTIAN WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!" Ciel screamed in utter distress.

"My Lord, I'm afraid I cannot sense her, she must call for me before I-"

"I DON'T CARE! FIND HER NOW! WE KNOW THAT TRANCY IS BEHIND THIS! 'EYES OF HONEY'? THATS CLAUDE! SEBASTIAN THATS AN ORDER! SAVE HER!" Ciel stamped around, ripping at his hair.

"My Lord, I understand that she is possibly with them, and I am worried about her, but may I ask why it is so important to you? She is my daughter after all." Sebastian glanced with concern before returning to his usual almost emotionless face.

"BECAUSE I LOV-, because, I-, she's, special..." Ciel went red in the face as he came to accept the fact. He loved her. He hadn't known her long, but this is almost exactly what he felt like in the fire, the day he discovered his parents dead...

"Sebastian.."

"Yes, bocchan?"

"We leave for the Trancy estate. Immediately." He looked up, having already torn off his eye patch after freaking out, he stared at Sebastian with contract symbol glistening.

"That's an order!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, short chapter, but its like 3 in the morning and I wanted a nice cliffhanger.

Soo, I have some ideas for the next chapter, so I'll leave a vote. Comment which one you want, and whichever has the most comments will be the winner.

A. Claude tricked Lilith into becoming his fiance and she has to try to get away.

B. Lilith meets Alois and starts to have a crush on him.

C. Hannah helps her escape, but she is still confused about who actually shot her and is scared of Ciel and Sebby.

Or

D. Hannah helps her escape and Claude avidly pursues her to try and kidnap her back for his plans of taking over the world with her.