Rescue?

I numbly sit at the end of a long table, overly decorated with extravagant gold embroidery on the tablecloth and fanciful gold utensils. I poke at my scone and can only think of the bluenette, and his taste for my fathers scones.

My father. He probably thinks I'm dead. That I jumped from that window- wait. Why is the picture in my mind fuzzy? Perhaps it was dream. Maybe I was her along. Claude told me that Ciel and my dad abandoned me in that alleyway, because they thought I was dead and didn't want to revive me. He told me that he was in town for Lord Trancy and smelled the magical blood. He rescued me, I think.

I don't know anymore. Everything has been so fuzzy, even right now, I feel detached from everything. It feels like someone, or something is taking over my concience. I tried to fight it, but that it worse. I feel like I'm losing myself, like my life story is being rewritten (sound familiar?).

After hearing a light knocking at the door, my name was called. I stood up and monotonously walked to the grand entrance with no real purpose.

Claude stood by the door and opened it as I stood absolutely still. A certain bluenette and his butler stormed in and quickly embraced me. After I stood there, showing no emotion, they drew back and looked with fierce at Claude.

"What have you done to my daughter?!" Sebastian growled, his eyes flaring to pink.

Claude smirked. "Oh, nothing much, I've just made her a bit more agreeable."

"You brainwashed her?" Ciel looked at him, horrified.

"Essentially, yes."

Ciel glanced to the floor, before looking back at me. In an instant he ran up to me and pressed his lips firmly against mine into a passionate kiss.

My eyes returned to color, and I remembered everything suddenly. However, only temporarily. The moment he pulled away, I felt myself sink back into the abyss.

The next thing I heard was rather unexpected.

"CIEL VINCENT PHANTOMHIVE WHY ON EARTH ARE KISSING MY FIANCÉ!?!?!?!"