Build God, Then We'll Talk (part 3)

I jerk my head down to my hand, only to see a plain gold band exactly like Claude's resting just below the simple diamond engagement ring.

"What, when, WHAT?" I frantically start thrashing around the room, pulling in my hair, freaking out.

"I didn't agree to this! This isn't real this is not true! I am not your wife!" I hysterically scream and pull at my scalp, trying to wake up from what I hope is just a twisted nightmare.

Claude jumps up, wearing only boxers causing me to madly blush, and he grips my arms tightly and holds me still, he pulls me into a forceful hug and squeezes me so hard its painful, he is especially applying pressure on my wings. They are no longer broken I can tell this much, but they are still terribly stiff and sore and cut up. I wince immensely and tears threaten to fall. He grimaces and speaks harshly through his teeth.

"You best start cooperating unless you want your life to be a living hell; I mean real hell, not like our native home, but what sinners experience there. If you still resist me even after enduring hell; I'll kill your father, and the boy." He breaks out in a terrible cackle that shatters my eardrums.

"But how is this true? What have you done to me?" I press this question to him.

"I am a spider demon, you forget this. I have venom in my blood. All who taste it are put into a trance are under completely under my control for a period of time. I influenced you to marry me, now you have escape from me, my dear." He chuckles again, and fixes his eyes on mine, glaring at me. "So, what will it be? Will you obey, or will suffer against your will? It's up to you whether the boy lives or dies." I stare back at him, in horror, fear, and pain.

Ciel, I can't let you die. I gulp back my fear, knowing that he can very well make me a slave again, or torture and even rape me at his will. I'm trapped.

"Claude Faustus..." I swallow my terror and blink away tears, preparing for the horrors that await me. "I shall not cooperate with you."

He narrows his glare, and lashes out his hand around my throat, slamming me against a wall and chokes me.

"I see. I will make you regret those words, you worthless bitch." He releases his grip from my neck and grabs a fistful of my hair and rapidly drags me down the hall and stairs into the dungeon, where my nightmares will become reality.

I hope I die before Ciel gets hurt.

I love you, Ciel Vincent Phantomhive, please do not forget me, my love.

THE END

There it is! Book one is over, I hope you enjoyed it! I wasn't expecting this book to go anywhere yet here I am with over 2,000 readers, and counting! I cannot thank you enough for your support. I will be writing a sequel, it will be titled The Demon's Daughter: Till Death Do We Part

I will post an update on this book when I publish the first chapter of it.

Thank you, I love you all.