Demons and Scientists

****PROCEED WITH CAUTION! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE-LIKE ACTIONS! IF YOU ARE OFFENDED OR TRIGGERED BY THIS I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND READING THE FULL CHAPTER! I AS THW AUTHOR AM DOING THIS BECAUSE IT IS WHAT WILL LEAD ME TO END THIS STORY SOON AND START THE SEQUEL I AM PLANNING, THIS CHAPTER IS CRUCIAL TO BOTH! I DO APOLOGIZE IF YOU ARE IN ANYWAY NOT PLEASED WITH THIS!****

Claude stood next to me and I could my face grow pale. Why was he back?

"Oh, Lily, you are quite a treat. I'm here because I'm a scientist too. Do you not remember why I called upon in the first place? I want to use your hybrid DNA to breed the ultimate race of demons. With controllable flight, a way to satisfy their hunger without disrupting the reapers as much, and even greater abilities than before. Our kind is growing weak, and I will change that, and I will lead us to power, over all of the filthy humans and creatures if this world."
He stated.

He was in a contract though, he wouldn't have the time or ability to do this without Alois being dead.

"Trancy is dead, Lilith. That's how I am here."

Shit, I thought, I forgot he could read my thoughts too.

"Oh, my sweet flower, I can read your thoughts, and I can also read those of the young Lord over here, which you seem to have corrupted." He spoke with a venom to his tone.

"It's a shame that his divine soul would go to waste. He will have to be eliminated, but, I can use him in the meantime, for some of my research, that way I don't have to harm the mother of my future children, and rulers of this wretched world." He turned and looked to me, I could see the cruelty in his eyes. I was far too weak to examine his thought for what he might make me do, but I could tell that it would be awful.

He stood by my side, hearing the fear-filled thoughts running through my mind that I tried to repress for my own safety, but failed.

"Lily, you see, I have chosen you for a reason, and it is because you are a young tri-mix, the only successful tri-mix I might add, that hasn't died before even the toddler stage. I need whatever it was that made you so powerful, whatever it is in you that has made Ciel exactly like you as well, I need those genetics, otherwise I cannot create a better tomorrow for our kind."

"This is not something I will do. Never would I assist in helping to take over the world, especially since you plan to kill Ciel afterwards as well. I would die before I did anything to help you, Claude." I spat at the spider, my eyes flaring in violet tone, meaning that my Witch and demon were joining forces to help me regain strength. I felt my powers course through me and I lifted my arm to try and temporarily paralyze Claude or something so that I may get away and save Ciel.

Grabbing my arm with such a force that it could snap at any moment, Claude stopped me from using my magic.

"Listen here, Michaelis, I don't care if you're willing or not, you will be my queen, whether you like or not!" Claude climbed atop of me and pinned me to the lab table.

He swiftly drew close to my neck and but down, hard. He quickly drew blood, and lapped it up like a dog. He then paused, before leaping off of the table and slapping me full force across the face.

"You're coveted." I looked at him extremely confused, and yet still holding back tears from the hot pain in my cheek.

"Not like that," he sneered, "its a spell, put on witches to keep then from bearing offspring until they are married." He snapped his fingers and my chains disintegrated. He lifted me up bridal style, and was sure to hold onto my broken wings so that I was paralyse with pain couldn't escape from him.

"Looks like I have a wedding to plan, you filthy beast." He sneered and whisked me away in a flash, to what I could only assume to be my doom.