5. Everything's going "great"

(Media picture of Menus)

Original Published Date: 6 October 2015

-edited-

Cassandra

I grabbed his hand instead. He stayed so close behind me, I could barely walk myself.

He seemed to like this position so much, I'd try and get some space he'd growl and pull me even closer to him. "Someone's a little clingy." I say, trying to sneak under his arm.

I felt something wet and soft on my neck, that was replaced with warm hearted kisses that ignited sparks with in me. I felt his teeth nip my ear lobe. "You're mine." He whispers softly to me.

I sense my self smile as his hand lays on my stomach and he kept them there. "I know." I mumble.

"Then say that I'm yours." He says holding me tighter.

"You're mi-" That's when I heard yelling and growling, and one of them sounded awfully familiar.

Jonathon seemed to know something was off by the inch that separated us. "C'mon." I say softly.

The floor creek underneath our feet but can't really be heard over the yelling. Some of the pack members near by would stare with fear and I didn't want to make them worry of another enemy has been made. "Don't worry. Just continue what you were doing before." I tell the group that was walking by and whispering amongst themselves.

I open the door and my father was sitting calmly in his seat, but only my mother and I could tell murder was crossing his mind. As for Vincent, he was seething as his wife/mate rubs his back, and murmurs something in his ear.

My dad turns his head slightly and catches my eye and he lowers his eyes to Jonathons hand on my stomach. He looked back at me and lifted a eye brow, he knew what Jonathon was to me and he no longer liked him.

I could hear Jonathons heart and it was fast and loud. I looked up and caught his father eye, not so happy. At least they agreed on one thing. "No!" They shouted.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You two, no." My father said.

"Us two, yes." I told him.

"No!" He growled.

"Mom, care to fill us in?" I ask.

She gave me a weak smile and looked at my seething father. "Alpha Vincent, and your father, may have had a disagreement." I rolled my eyes at her obvious information.

"Mom." I say annoyance.

"Okay. Your father suggested that we go into war with them, but Vincent suggested non-violence and then things went down hill from there."

"Mother, could you please give us details." Jonathon says.

She nodded her head endearingly. "What Camille was trying to explain was that, Vincent, called this pack weak. Then Alpha called our pack a group of Omega. More words was said and... so... what's up with you two?" She said changing the subject. Now all eyes are on us.

"Hey dad, did you know that Reynold and Debra are mates." Jonathon says changing the subject. I smile, but they didn't care about them.

"Jonathon and I are mat-"

"No!" My father yelled.

"Lukas. You can't help fate." My mother said softly.

"Damn fate, Camille. Cassandra, no." I shook my head to him. "Jonathon, step away from my daughter." My father used his warning voice which meant he was going to get up and shake his hand and say "welcome to the family".

Luckily Jonathons a Alpha others would've just left me, no words said, but he didn't he held my closer. "I was being polite, now I see that was a mistake." My father stood and I growled at him, warningly.

"Cassandra this isn't your battle."

"Its not your either."

"Lukas, dear. Let it be. The Vincent's are fine with this, you should be too."

I felt my eyes burn and I lean into Jonathons chest for comfort and ease. "It seemed reasonable at first bu-"

"But nothing." I finish for him.

"Hmm?" He asks.

"What ever the hell you're mad about. Get over it. Some times I have to help you use your mind, and I'm getting sick of it." I grab Jonathons hand, head out side.

"Where are you going?" Jonathon asks, while we walked in the hallway.

"My wolf, needs a run."

"Your wolf needs me. You don't have to run anymore, I'm here." I didn't want to look at him, I still felt my eyes the same red gate the burned my eyes and scared others.

"You're not used to it."

"No ones used to anything at first, like you're going to have to get used to me everyday now. And I'll get used to those beautiful demonic red eyes." He lifted my chin, and I close my eyes as his lips come in contact with mine.

I hear a low yet familiar growl, but when look, there's no one around. "You heard that right?" I ask, to make sure I'm not going crazy.

"Ya." He wifts the air, but he doesn't seem to find the source. "Your smell is blocking my scent, although im not complainimg." He assures me.

"They're here!" Someone yelled.

Jonathon and I ran towards the source of the sound. Simon and Max.

Max had three large gashes in his side and Simon had two large ones the opened his chest. They were rushed into the pack doctors office.

I already can tell, they're on their death beds.

"What's going on?" Jonathon asks, as more of my men showed up wounded.

"I-I don't know."

I count in my head.

Nine...ten...eleven...twelve...thirteen. I was only told two.

"Where's Alpha Dove!" Diane yelled as she stayed by her mate side, as he's carried on a gerny.

That's when my father came out the office. "Sorry, Mr.Alpha. We were retreating and they refused to stop attacking. Most of us ran, after few started disappearing. The ones that were found were either dead, or pretty close. Sorry, Alpha Dove, we who had ran should've fought." My father's death defying stare eased, only a little.

"Cassandra, gather all the training pack doctors and Smith. We're going to need all help possible."

"Alpha Dove," Cortez approached, "there's fourteen even with all that's in training, we will lose three lives."

"I counted thirteen." I intrude.

"Their were, until..." Cortez trailed off.

"Until, what?" Jonathon asked.

"Until, one was just found bleeding to death in the front. And on the ground written in his blood 'we're not done with you, and we won't be anytime soon' their was rustling in the bushes, but the only smell we could track down was some damn squirrel."

"Who was it?" My father asks.

"I don't know, he wasn't from our pack."