35. Anniversary

(Media picture of Lucifer Dean Adams)

-edited-

-5 Years Later-

Cassandra

I'm hand in hand in hand with my awesome husband Calvin and our handsome little boy CJ, Calvin Junior. For our fifth anniversary we decided to go to a beach in Miami. So here we are on a beach swinging our son. He looks so much like Calvin its crazy. He's strong like him too. He's going to be a heartbreaker for sure, just like Calvin was. But Calvin knows not to break my heart, after all the things we've been through. If he breaks my heart, I break his, and not in the metaphorical way.

Calvin took CJ from in between us and lifted him on his shoulder. "See how short your mother is." Calvin jokes.

"Leave me and my height alone." I say as I sip my smoothie.

Calvin grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss so passionate and wanting. "Ew." CJ giggled.

Calvin put CJ down. A small gust of wind blew a loving scent. Chocolate chips and brownies. I look around to see where the scent was coming from. "Wassup honey?" Calvin asks.

My eyes land on the "Sugary Sweets" stand. Stacked with browines, cookies, ice cream, and gummies. "C'mon. I want some chocolate." I say.

"You're going to make both of our kids be chocolate eaters. Your cravings are getting out of control." Calvin says holding my hand as we walked to the sugary sweets stand.

I got on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "When you have to carry a baby for nine months, and you can control what you want to eat then you do so. But I'm carrying another baby so, shutup." I tease. I am three weeks pregnant, so Calvin and I don't know the gender it is, but I hope its a girl because I don't think I can handle another Calvin. "What do you want CJ?" I ask him.

He got off the sand and started to bite his index finger. "I want... chocate I cream, with chocate chips, and m and m's, and the chewy bears." He doesn't know how to say chocolate correctly, but its close enough. Calvin had this disgusting look on his face, then looked at me as if I was the blame.

With Clavins front to my back, we waddle up as the line got shorter. CJ just played in the sand. The cookies and brownie smell got stronger.

I heard a low growl. Someone snatched me from Calvin, and punched him. He hugged me and growled again. "Mine!" He yelled at Calvin. I tried to push away from him, but he only held me tighter.

I felt Calvins hands on my waist and he pulls me away. CJ runs towards me and I hold him. Calvin leaves my side, and the next thing I know is Calvin and my mate are fighting, and unfortunately Calvin is losing.

I was going to link my father, but before I can say anything the police arrived. They tried to grab the guy off Calvin, but he threw the cops off of him one handed. Has to be a alpha. Oh, great.

One if them got up and tazed him until he was calm. I have to admit. It took all of me to not go over to him. I crouched down by Calvin, and he was pretty beat up. "You haven't lost a fight in years what happened?" I ask.

"He had motive. And I've never fought and won a fight with a wolf with Alpha blood." I kiss his forehead and he smiled.

"C'mon. Lets go to the beach house and fix you up." I say as I hold hands with Calvin.

"You should see the other guy." He said frowning.

"I know he's not as beaten up as you are." I say.

"No. You should go see him. He's your mate, Cass." Calvin said stoping.

"We've been married for five years, and we practically have two kids together. You are my mate." I place my lips on his.

"Ma'am, he has to come with us." The police officer says.

"He didn't do anything." I say.

"That may be so, but the young fellow over there says other wise."

"And what did he say?" I ask getting a little defensive.

"He said this gentleman stole you away from him." Bull-fucking-shit.

I read his name tag, Officer Dwite.

I feel a little hand tapping my leg. "Is daddy going to jail?"

"No, because daddy didn't do anything." I say glaring at the officer.

"Yeah, he's not going to jail, I just wanted ask him a few questions then that's all." He says rubbing his head.

"Daddy always telled me cops were good for-"

"Their job." I say continuing his sentenced. What Calvin usually says is that cops are good for nothing. But you can't tell a cop that.

"Lets go home Cav." I say as I kiss his temple.

I grabbed his hand and walked with CJ in my arm. But I couldn't help but look over my shoulder. My eyes met my stormy gray mates, he wasn't happy.

Lucifer (Dean)

She's so beautiful. The blond hair and those precious blue eyes.

"You've been bailed out. Lucifer Dean Adams." That's me. I wonder who got me out this time.

I walk the past the gate and glare at the officers who opened the door. I looked for a familiar pack member face, but didn't find one. All I found was the guy that was holding my mate against him.

"Is your name really Lucifer?" He asks.

"Why did you bail me out?" I growl.

"Because your my wife's mate. And you kind of ruined our fifth year anniversary-"

"Fifth? You've been married for five years now? If you bailed me out to tell me you're not going to let me have her, you were better off keeping me locked up." I say stepping closer towards him.

"No. If you want her it's not my place to tell you, you can't have her, but we do have a four year old son together and she pregnant." He informs me.

"Ok you can keep the kid and she can have a abortion. Problem solved." I smile.

"No.. you don't kno-"

"Ok. I don't know what your name is and frankly I don't care, but I'll let you stay in her life if you just stepped aside before things get bad." I warn him.

"Considering your names Lucifer I will take that to heart, and I will remember. But Im not scared of you, and there's nothing you can do about that." I growl lowly at him considering we're in a public area, but he only smiles.

As soon as he walked out the door my sister comes in. "Dean... what a happened?" She asks worriedly.

"My mate is married with a kid and she's pregnant and worst of all she doesn't want me." I growl.

"Is she marked?" Margaret asks.

"Yeah..." I try to suppress a whimper.

"Is she human?"

"No." At this time we're walking along the beach.

"When have you ever given up on something you really wanted?" She asks, getting somewhere.

"I haven't." I say.

"Now why should you give up on something you need."

THE
N
D