Introduction

FLASH BACK

Na'Kole was in a coma for 6 months. Amber damn near lived with her by her side at the hospital. So did King. He bought her flowers and balloons almost everyday. He couldn't believe what happened to her and his baby. He felt like it was all his fault which it kinda was and Amber never let him forget it. All he could do was search for seven day in and day out but she was ghost. She slipped away from Ace and ran for her life he couldn't keep up with her and lost her into the woods. He did t even talk to King for about a good month until he seen that he was going threw it breaking down almost every day. He stayed in the streets even more killing everything that gave him a reason to be pissed off. Setting people up, and selling more drugs than he ever did before. He was getting real grimy. My'Lyn was about to turn one she stayed with Ms.T Kings grandmother.

When Na'Kole woke up from her coma she didn't really talk to nobody depression had already took toll of her body it took her over 2 months to talk. Except for King she just gave him dirty looks. Because she was in a coma her body healed fast and she was okay only thing she needed was to be herself again.

Shortly after she got out the hospital regaining her strength she took My'Lyn back and went back to school. She finished on time a half semester early. She got her degree and opened the business she always wanted. She put a clothing line out that consisted of pants, panties, sweat pants, bras, t-shirt, shirts and sweaters, for men and women. It took of  Vera wang wanted to sign her to a multi 3 million dollar contract just so she can put her name of the clothes as well because they where so flawless. Of course she took it. Her designs where really great. And the hair and nail salon was doing awesome. King couldn't even get close to her if he tried. They kept their distance from each other and coparented My'Lyn. He wanted to let her know how sorry he was for everything he put her threw but she ignored him. She was so hurt and knew her worth.