Chapter 4

You should come out with us.! Sharie said which who was a girl that worked for me at the hair salon.

I don't know yall the club not really my scene. I said sitting down and taking a break.

Girl what.? You was killin it up and there on your birthday. Dayna said refuring to my 21st.
Which who was another girl who worked for me.

I guess (I gave a lil laugh) I did have fun.

Okay so go get dress and we'll pick you up. Sharie said.

Ight call me when yall on yall way.

KING P.O. V.

I watched Na'Kole dance and sway her body left to right. She could dance her ass off. Niggas was coming after her from every angle trying to get a dance. She turned down everyone. I seen her head to the bar so I took that as a chance to go talk to her. When I got down there she was talking to some other nigga smiling from ear to ear. I said forget it and made my way back up to the VIP but this girl and her friend grabbed me.

My friend wants to know can she get a dance.? The girl said.

Sure, where she at.? I asked.

Right there.! They both pointed.

The girl was short and thick with a pretty face dark brown eyes and brown skin. I walked over to her and she smiled.

What's ya name ma.? I asked pulling her up.

I'm Sharie, and you.?

King.! I said flashing a smile.

Mmmhm yess you are a king.! She said before giggling and blushing.

So you want that dance.!? She took my hand and led me back to the dance floor she was grinding on me, shaking her ass all over. I was just viben to the music.

Na'Kole P.O.V.

Hi is this seat taking.? This guy asked coming and sitting next to me.

No. I said without paying any attention.

He sat down and staired at me.

What.? I asked kind annoyed.

Nothing I was just admiring your beauty.! He said smiling making me blush.

Thank you. I said with a shy smile.

Your welcome, do you have anybody that makes you do that.?

Do what.?

Make you smile.?

Not in a long time.!

If you don't mind you should let me do that for you , your very beautiful and should always be smiling.

Thank you but I'm fine.

No your not, I see a broken woman who deserves the world. He wrote something on a piece of paper and slid it to me than smiled before getting up. I looked to see it was his name and number. He was actually cute. Tall, brown skin, a lil on the buff side but King was way bigger than him, he was dressed nice, had a cute smile and nice white teeth. I put the piece of paper in my purse. And finished my drink. I think I was gonna text him when I got home.