Chapter 12

Wait baby wait.! I said in between kisses as King tried to take my dress off.

What's wrong.?

I have something to tell you baby.!

What.?

Umm I don't know how to say it so Ima just come out and say it........(I took a deep breath) King baby I'm pregnant again.!

Are you serious.?!

Yess......

Oh my god yesss baby.! I been waiting for this day forever.! I'm so happy.! He said kissing me.

Your happy.?

Hell yeah.! How far along.?

A lil over two months.!

Wow.! He rubbed and kissed my belly. So this means no sex.?

Oh I never said anything about that.! I said as I took his blazer off. He smiled hard and helped me out my clothes before his. He layed me back kissing me and my neck. I looked up and we looked eye to eye, I couldn't believe we're married. Just than loud knocking filled the empty house and red and blue lights shined bright threw the house. King got up and looked out the window. Fuck.! He whispered.

What's wrong.?

The police here it look like they about to do a raid. Hurry up and put some clothes on. I did as was told and sat back in the bed. Look whatever happens know I love you with all my heart okay.?!

I love you too baby.! He kissed me and took my hand and we went downstairs he left me at the stairs as he opened the door and before I knew it he was being rushed to the floor and hand cuffed. An officer came over to me and cuffed me. Be Careful with her she pregnant.! He yelled. I wanted to cry I never been to jail.

Oh I will.! The officer said stroking the side of my face licking his lips. I stared King right in his eyes because if I didn't I knew I was gonna cry but I let a tear slip away as he put King in the cop car my heart broke. You so fine.! The officer said as he put me in another cop car. I broke down in tears now I felt so helpless now.

KING P.O.V.

My blood began to boil and I knew for a fact I couldn't do anything to help Na'Kole I didn't want her to stress or even go to jail in this matter.

Yo what the fuck I pay Yall niggas way to much fuckin money for Yall niggas to just be raiding me like this.

I'm sorry man I didn't know anything about this until we pulled up to the house. Officer Mannie said getting in the car.

Fuck that.! Why the fuck yall got Na'Kole cuffed she don't know shit.!

Ima get them to uncuff her after the raid is over listen if you got something in there now let me know so I can hide it.

You don't work where you lay yo head ain't nun in there but left over money and gifts from the wedding.

Ight.! He started the car and drove off my blood was boiling I wanted to kill.

NA'KOLE P.O.V.

You is so beautiful.! The officer said as he drove out the drive way licking his lips. My heart started beating fast and tears came down my face. I big pit of pain filled my stomach. He pulled over into the woods on the side road. He opened my door and pushed me back. He ripped my shorts down and climbed on top of me. I started screaming my lungs off. Tears ran down my face, and I tried to fight back but my hands was cuffed behind my back. He pulled his pants down and tried to put his self in me.

Yo.? A cop said pulling over. Everything okay.? He asked.

Yeah just a flat over here. He said as he popped the tire quick.

Okay, well I'll take her to the precent.! He said getting out the car and opening my door pulling me out. He put me in the other car and drove off. I couldn't stop crying I just wanted King. The first thing I was telling him was how that officer, officer Cruz just tried to rape me.!

They put me in a room for questioning and I felt sick my baby was moving and it felt so crazy. I just wanted this day to be over.

After hours of questioning they finally let me go and Ace and Amber waited for me outside. I ran to the both of them hugging them. Where's King.?! I asked eagerly.

They keeping him. Ace answered.

What why.? I asked breaking down in tears.

Because of some drug shit and murder shit.

What.? But it wasn't anything in the house I'm sure.

Yeah but Na'Kole he one of the biggest drug dealers around the east coast. They needed to take him down.

But they ain't find anything.! I cried and Amber hugged me.

We just gotta wait it out and see what happens.