Chapter 15

KING P.O.V

I hear by sentence the defendant 2 years upstate with no probation.! The judge said. I was happy to hear that instead of that 20 year shit they was talking about. Two years with no probation wasn't about shit, that shit was gonna breeze by. My lawyer patted me on my back and I smiled.

You straight brah.? Ace asked standing behind me.

Yeah man just make sure my wife and kids good you know I'm straight.!

That's a hundo.! Stay up lil brah love you.!

One love big brah.! I said dapping him up. The sheriff came and took me away. I sighed as he took me back to my cell. All I could think about was Na'Kole I left her pregnant and a newly wed. I was gonna miss out on the birth of my child once again. This shit was gonna hurt but two years man I promise I'm getting out the game after this. I just didn't know how to tell Na'Kole.

I picked up the phone to call her. She picked up on the first ring. "Hello.!" Her sweet voice said coming threw the other end and I wanted to cry.

What's up baby.?! I asked as I clenched my jaw swallowing hard as I was about to tell her this news.

Oh my God baby I been worried about you why haven't I heard anything from you in days.?

I'm good but listen though I got some news.

What you coming home.? You need me to pick you up.?

No listen um I need you to do me a favor and come see me now.

Right now.?

Yes as soon as we hang up leave the house.!

Okay.... Is everything okay.?

Yes.! Just come on.

Okay I love you.!

I love you to. I hung up and went back to my cell. I needed Na'Kole to do me one huge favor even though I know she wasn't gone approve but I needed her to do one thing for me.

NA'KOLE P.O.V

I waited for King to come to the visiting room. I was nervous and couldn't wait to see him. He walked over with a worry look on his face.

Hi baby.! I said hugging and kissing him.

What's up.!? He asked sitting me in his lap. How's my babies.?

We're good. We miss you a lot, when are you coming home.?

Look I had court today and things actually went good, they dropped the murder charge but.....

But what King.? I asked nervously.

He took a deep breath before he spoke. But Ima have to sit and do this two years for drug trafficking it was either that or 20 to life.!

What.? Are you serious.?

Yeah but I need a favor.

What.?

I need you to run the ring for me while I'm in here, you don't have to touch any drugs or anything the crew will do the dirty work, I need you to run the meetings, do all the money counting, pay roll, shit like that.

What.? King no.!

Please baby you the only one I trust you been around the game your whole life I need you to do this one thing for me.

No King I won't.! I'm pregnant and I have My'Lyn to worry about I can't do that.

What the fuck this the only damn thing I ever ask yo ass of doing for me and you can't .!

I guess not.!  I said before getting up and leaving. I couldn't believe he asked me to do some dumb shit like that. He just put me and my kids lives endangered. I drove home in full rage. What the fuck.? I started to feel bad because I was actually honored that he trust me that much for me to run his ring for him. I felt like I had to now. I wiped my tears and walked into the trap where ace would be.

Show me everything.! I said sternly as I walked into Kings office.