Chapter 26

6 months later.....

I watched the tapes to see the one coke head Ashley smoking my shit when she suppose to be bagging. She was basically stealing from me. I grabbed my gun and flew downstairs. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the floor.

You think you could steal from me.?! I yelled with laughter. These bitches and niggas was straight scared of me I definitely was that bitch out here and you could tell I was Kings wife.!

No, no Queen.! She cried.

Oh really.?! So why I got you on camera sniffing and you got the shit all over your nose. I said pistal whipping her with my gun. She cried out stop but I shot her in the head twice.!

Yo what the fuck.! Cam yelled running up the stairs.

Don't cross me I keep telling you muthafuckas that.! I yelled pushing my hair out my face. Clean this shit up.!

I grabbed my keys and walked out the house taking my black sweater off and hoping in my truck. I had to go make a couple more drops off  than go get the rest of Prince party stuff. I can't believe my baby was about too be 1 years old in a couple weeks. This year was flying by.! Even though I wasn't getting closer to finding Kings killer I was getting closer to running the state. I kilt every thing in my way and took everything I wanted. I moved twelve times faster half the time my name in the streets was ghost.

I walked into tops to get a couple things and I ran into somebody.

My bad.! He said smiling.

You good.! I said going around him not looking at him, he pulled my arm pulling me back to him. What the fuck.! I yelled grabbing my gun out my purse.

Chill ma.! He said taking it. It was the same dude from that house I was at when I found that address.

What the fuck do you want.! I asked snatching my arm away.

Can I get a min of yo time.?

No, I'm still married and you ain't got shit for me.! I said annoyed and sucking my teeth. He laughed.

It's like that.?

Yeah.!

I knew your husband he was one of my great friends.!

That's nice.! I said trying to walk away but he pulled me back.

He went in my purse and took my phone out putting his number in it. My name Mykal if you ever I mean ever need anything don't hesitate to call me, I'm just a call away and down for whatever.!

Answer me this.?

Who am I.? You know me you just chose not to see me.! He said walking away and I just staired at him. What the fuck did that mean.? Who was this nigga.? I needed answers.

LATTER THAT NIGHT.......

I sat on the hood of my car in the park waiting for the nigga Mykal to show up.

What's up.? He asked standing in front of me. I jumped down and stood in front of him looking him in his eyes.

Who are you.? I asked unsure if I was ready for the truth.

Can't tell you that you have to figure that out for yourself.

I'm trying and I can't what the fuck.?!

You not trying hard enough.! He said pulling me in his embrace.

Dude get the fuck off of me.! I yelled almost breaking down because King use to pull me and hold me exactly like this. He even smelt like him.

No.! Why you so stubborn.?

I told you I don't get down like that, I love my husband and I'm trying to find his killer.! I cried.

I know I been watching you, if you want info see what the bitch seven knows.! He said as he kisses my neck. I pulled away from him and got in my truck. I called ace and his hitters and told me to meet them at the striping deals.! He wipped my tears.

You really loved him didn't you.?! He asked with squinted eyes.

Yes, he was my whole world.! I said threw my tears. Even though we had our ups and downs I still was madly in love with him that was my bestfriend, more than my husband.! He picked me up and kissed each fallen tear. I tried to pull away but he just pushed me between the car so I couldn't move.! He kissed my lips. And took my sweater off kissing my neck.

Stopppp.! I moaned threw my tears. He didn't listen he just held be tighter. He pulled my sweats down and turned me around as he kissed my neck, his fingers entered in and out my pussy I was leaking and wanted to fuck. He opened my back door of my truck and pushed me in. He layed me on the middle arm rest and kissed and licked my thighs than my other set of lips. He licked up and down my clit, nibbling and sucking it slowly. I wanted him to stop but it felt really good. I rubbed my hands threw his curly fro pushing his tongue in deeper. He sat back revealing his dick rubbing it up and down as he pulled me on top of him straddling him sliding in me slowly. He bounced me up and down slowly pushing all of his self in me as hard as he could.

Kinggggg.! I cried it felt like him I wish it was him I couldn't stop. He slowed down.

You love me baby.?  He kissed my neck.

No your not King.! I cried. I buried my head in his chest and he completely stopped.

Baby look at me.! He said with sadness in his voice. He sounded like him but wasn't. Na'Kole look at me.! He spoke sternly.

My mascara was running down my face right along with the tears. What do you want from me.?

Baby just look up at me please.! I looked up and met with his gorgeous eyes.

King.? I asked unsurly.

Yes baby.!

No you can't be, he's dead.! Get off of me this ain't funny.! I cried I got out the car and put my clothes back on as quickly as I could.

I'm dead ass serious baby it's me.!

No it's not.! King is dead he left me after he promised he would never leave me again.!!! I hate you I should kill you for this.! I screamed but I remember he took my car gun and I never replaced it. I left him standing there I drove off fast as hell my mind was racing my heart was going faster my tears wouldn't stop coming down. I felt like I was going crazy.