Chapter 17

I jumped up holding my stomach I didn't feel my baby move and I instantly started crying. My body was extremely sore and I could bealry move. I was hooked up to all these monitors and my head was spinning. My right eye was swollen shut, my lips felt busted.

Oh my god your woke.! Amber said as she came into the room dropping  her coffee. I hugged her and began to cry.

I lost it didn't I.? I asked biting my lip trying to hold back my tears.

Lost what.?

The baby.? I lost him.?! I yelled crying.

No.! You didn't he's perfectly fine the Dr. Said he probably just scared from all the shaking and shit that's why you may not have felt him move but he's fine.

I just want King.! I cried.

He was waiting for you to wake up he should be calling again. He been calling since last night.

I don't want him on no fucking phone I want him home.

Sis now you know he can't be here like he want to.! Ace said as he came in.

I don't care I need him.! I cried harder. He handed me the ringing phone. Hello.! I said wiping my tears.

Oh my god baby you okay.?

No King not at all.! I need you.

I know ma I need you to, I been going crazy not talking to you. The baby okay.?

Yes he's fine.!

He.?

Yes, It's a boy.!

Good shit.! Good fucking shit lets goooo.!

I gave a lil laugh....

I'm saying though I never should of asked you to do that for me don't do it no more.

What.? No.! I don't have a problem with it until now. Who ever it was, was a bitch .

What you mean.?

I remember dude saying "She never said it would be this much.!" And a female voice said "stop he going to kill us.!"

What.?

Yes.!

Come see me.

No.! I'm fucked up.

I don't care how your face look I know what you look like you my wife remember.?! So come see me.

I sighed before I said "okay".

I love you. You gone stay strong for me.?

Yes, I love you too baby, don't hang up yet.

What's wrong.?

I miss you I just don't want you to go.

This weekend I signed up for the couples stay so that mean they give us our own trailer you can bring food and all that good shit and spend the night with daddy.

Really.?

Yeah, believe me when I say I missed you too baby girl.

I missed you more baby my head is going crazy right now, I really need you.!

I know ma just lay low for a while, how's everything with the house going.?

Everything's fine I turned the basement into a studio for my designs so I could work at home to be closer to the kids.

Good, what you working on.?

Nothing right now that was my only project I had.

That's what's up, you do the baby room yet.?

No I really wanted to do that with you.

I know but do it with My she'll love that.

LATTER IN THE WEEK...

Hey baby how was your honey moon.? My dad asked as he hugged me and kisses my cheek.

We didn't go.! I said shammily trying to hide my face.

What why not.? Na'Mya asked hugging me.

We got raided.! I said hurt looking down.

What by the Feds.? My dad asked in a low whispered voice.

Yes dad shit was horrible.

Where is he.?

In jail he gone be doing some time the got him for drug trafficking and had him for murder but that got dropped.

How long.?

Two years.

That's not bad he be home in no time.

Yeah but by than My'Lynns gonna be 5 and he gonna miss the birth of our son