Chapter 8

You know what would be cool if we got married on the same day like had our weddings together.! Amber suggested as I sketched out her wedding dress.

Girl Yall are gonna be getting married soon as soon I mean in 6 months. I wanna take time out and plan mines.

Whatever but it's still a cool idea.! She said rolling her eyes.

Roll 'em again and you won't have nun to look at this dress.!

Your done .? She asked excited taking the book out my hand. Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. This the first time this bitch was speechless.

This is beautiful.!!!!! She said still looking at the book. The dress I sketched was gonna be white at the top strapless but cuffed each boob with a split down the middle. It was gonna have a corset top that was covered with small diamonds and christal like snow flakes with the off coming down as long and poofy like a Cinderella dress with diamond Chrystal like snow flakes at the bottom (Dress up at the top)

Good give me a couple weeks and it'll be ready.!

I'm so happy my dress is beautiful I have to meet with the wedding planner when we get back to finish the guest list. And a couple other things.

Hey baby.! King said walking into the room followed by Ace and kissing me.

Hi bae.! I said kissing him back.

Baby look.! This my dress well what it's gonna look like.! Amber said excitedly showing Ace.

Damn sis this shit dope AS fuck you really got some mean ass talent.! Ace said pounding me.

For a fact she do brah.! She damn near gone have more money than me if she keep it up.! King said smiling at me.

So what's up though what we bout to do on this beautiful day Moma got the kids.

Let's go on a beautiful boat ride! Amber suggested.

That sounds fun.! I said.

Ight Ima set it up. But later we got a Bbq to go to. Ace said as he pulled out his phone.

A bbq.? Me and Amber asked at once.

Yeah.! Our fam having one and we wanna show Yall where we come from.! King said sitting next to me.

Yall from the Bahamas.? I asked amazed.

Yeah.! We Bahamian, White, and Black.! King answered.

Wow.! I never knew Yall was mixed but it makes since Yall both have the most amazing eyes and some good as hair you can tell Yall mixed just never knew with what.! Amber said just amazed as I was. That explained so much.

I got up to go to the bathroom and King followed me. I turned the shower water on and stepped in. King brushed his teeth than got in. He wrapped his arms around my body kissing on my neck. He washed my body than washed his self. I wrapped a towel around me and he took it off pulling me to the bed he laid me back and kisses me slowly.

I can't wait to fuck you as Mrs. Wilson  he said threw his kisses. He spreaded  my legs and pushed his self in me making me scream. I grabbed his dreads and kissed his lips as he pumped in and out of me moaning against his lips. He flipped me over and pushed my back down while pulling my ass up. He spreaded my ass cheeks and pushed his self all the way in my going deep, he grabbed a hold onto the headboard and pulled his self in even deeper. He pumped in and out fast and hard. I gripped the sheets harder as he fucked me I couldn't stop screaming.

I'm about to cum daddy.! I screamed out.

Go ahead.! He moaned and with that I cam hard just before he did. I collapsed on the bed and he held me tight. This felt so right.

We went on a beautiful boat ride. Than to their family cook out it was so nice to see where my future husband came from. His family was amazing. My'Lyn and Melody had a great time playing with her cousins.