Chapter 18

I laid on the bed as I waited for them to bring King over. It's been about an hour or so. I didn't have my phone or anything because I couldn't have it here this week on my visit. The door swung open and in came King he was so much bigger than when he went in I jumped up hugging and kissing him. Tears rolled down my eyes and I cried hard.! My baby for the first time I could hugg and touch him.

Hi baby.! He said kissing me. He tried to take my glasses off but I moved away. I know what you look like and how beautiful you are Na'Kole stop.! He said with frustration in his voice. I took the glasses off myself because my face still hurted and my black eye as well. My face was so bruised up them niggas really did a number on me. He kissed every part of my face and whispered I'm sorry against my lips. I let a couple more tears slip out.

It's not your fault.! I said as I wiped my face.

It is baby, I don't want you out there, how's my boy.?

He great he's moving now.! I said with a lil smile taking his hand and placing it on my huge belly.

Wow.! Can't believe I missed out on this the first two times. I'm sorry I'm leaving you to do this by your self.

We can't change the past we can only think about or future long as I know you love me and won't hurt me we fine. I said forcing a smile on my face.

I promise baby.! He said kissing me.

So what you bring to eat.? I'm starving like a muthafucka.! He said making us both laugh.

Your favorite steak and lobster, steamed veggies, and a bake potato.! I said walking over to the stove to turn it on.

That's all fine and all but that's not what I was talking about. He said as he picked me up and kissed me, laying me on the bed. He unbuckled my pants and slid them off right along with my panties. He kissed my thighs till he got to my vagina. He gave me soft kisses on my other set of lips and licked my clit real slowly sending shivers down my spine. I pulled his dreads out his ponytail and rubbed my fingers threw his hair. He began to go a lil faster making me shake and moan while holding me down tighter so I wouldn't move.

Kingggggg.! I moaned. His name left my lips like I was Mariah Cary or something. He went faster my chest caved up and down so fast I was about to cum. He stood up licking his lips and unbuckled his pants pulling himself down and entering me. I locked my legs around his waist kissing him as he stroked slower. He pushed my neck back kissing it slowly and softly. Baby.!!!! I screamed. He went harder and faster. He flipped me over and pushed my back down hugging me tight sliding back in fucking me. I swear if I wasn't already pregnant I definitely was now. He kissed down my back his heavy body towerd over mine. He pulled me in close as he could and cam together. It felt so good to have him I damn sure didn't wanna leave tomorrow. He laid back and pulled me on top of him.

I love you baby.! He said kissing my forehead.

I love you more.! I said facing towards him and kissing him. He held me tight while looking me in my eyes.

We cooked together and played around. We haven't had this much fun in forever. I was missing My'Lyn though I couldn't wait to see my baby girl.

What you thinking about naming the baby.?

Umm I don't know.? I kinda wanted to do that with you or make him a junior.

King Amarrii Wilson Jr.?

No.???!!!

Nah what about Prince Amarii Wilson.

I like that, Prince it's cute.

I know how's Royalty.?

Who the hell is Royalty.?

My'Lyn.! He laughed hard.

Where the hell you get Royalty from.?

That's her real name its Royalty My'Lyn I thought I told you that before.

No nigga you never did, now I see why you call her that and she be answering too.

Bad I swear I told you before.

No never I should smack you for not telling me.

You smack me and Ima beat you up.

You can beat me up alright.! I laughed.

So damn nasty that's your problem.!