Chapter 3

Girl you really be doing your thang.! Amber said coming Na'Koles hair out for her.

Thanks baby.! I can't do it without my number one supporter.! I said turning to face her. Amber your my sister we been threw so much and you always been by my side.! So tonight here in Paris I wanna take you some where special.! Oh and get sexy.!! I said pushing her into her room and slapping her booty. I wasn't the one who had something planed for her but a special somebody else. I pinned my hair up and got in the shower. I couldn't wait for Amber to see her surprise I wanted to tell so bad but I knew I couldn't. I washed and dried than lotion down. I starred at my body in the mirror it kinda made me mad. Getting shot and being in the hospital for a year made me lose so much weight. I went from a size 16 to a size 9. My scares where healed good. I ate all the time to try and get my thick frame back but only thing that was happening was my ass was getting bigger and bigger. I put on my black lace bra and panties. And put on my tight black dress that was see threw but when it got to my boobs and bottom part it darkened so you wouldn't be able to see my bra and panties. I pulled my hair up into a high bun with a curl to go down the side of my face. I put on my spider web diamond necklace with the matching bracelet. I put two diamond rings on I did my make up and glossed my lips, I put on my black nude Versace heels on to set me off. I looked myself over in the mirror before I walked out the room. I looked damn good.

You ready.? I asked Amber as she came out looking good. She was dressed in long black dress pants that stopped a lil above her waist with a white half shirt that stopped before her belly button with a cut of a heart in the back. With white and gold heels that I designed for her. Youuu look gorg.!!!! I sang taking her hand. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to the limo. I couldn't stop smiling because I knew what was about to go down.

You acting weird.! She said laughing.

No I'm not.! I said as I felt my phone buzz. It was my GoodMorning text from My'Lyn off her grandma phone. I texted my baby back. I missed her so much I couldn't wait to go see her tomorrow. The driver pulled up to the Eiffel Tower and opened our doors. We got out and the city looked so beautiful. We got on the elevator and went to the top.

Why are we here.? She asked looking over the view.

AMBER'S P.O.V.

Why are we here.? I asked Na'Kole looking over the beautiful city before me.

It's beautiful isn't it.? A guy voice lingered from over my shoulders. I turned around to see Ace standing behind me dressed in a suit looking fine.

Babyyyyyyy.!!! I screamed running to him. He picked me up and kissed me. I kissed him back happily. He put me down and smiled.

Come on.! He said taking my hand and back down the elevator.

You know Amber since I met you I always knew there was something about you. You caught my eye and since than I could never take my eyes or hands off of you. With in these last 5 years I learned to love you more and more every day and I stopped to think for a moment that I don't wanna live without you and if I did I don't know what I would do. ( by now We was standing across the street from the Eiffel Tower I was facing towards it and he faced towards me) You gave me a beautiful little girl who I couldn't see myself without. Your my first love and your damn sure gone be my last. Amber Andrea Jones I love you to the moon and back you mean so much to me and I was wondering....... (He got down on one knee as Three words appeared on the Eiffel Tower WILL YOU MARRY ME.?!) WILL YOU MARRY ME.? He asked smiling from ear to ear. I covered my mouth with tears forming in my eyes. I could see everyone eyeing and saying awwww some even recording and Na'Kole big silly self smiling so hard her damn mouth was gone fall off.!

Say yessss.! She screamed in excitement.

Avery Wilson I'd love to marry you.! I said pulling him up and giving him the biggest passionate kiss. He slid the ring on my finger and smiled kissing me again. I love you baby.!

I love you to soon to be Mrs. Avery Wilson.!

Na'Kole P.O.V.

Yasssss.! I screamed happily. My babies was engaged.! Congratulations guys.! I said hugging each one of them.

Thank you.! They sang together.

Now yall enjoy the rest of yall evening, I have to get to this meeting before I'm late. I said hugging them again and getting into a taxi.

I headed to the ball I was invited to by Vara. I went in and found her. She took me to the sponcers she was talking about earlier today to meet with them.

This is the young woman I was telling you all about.! She said introducing me. I shock there hands and we got down to business.

You are so in there.! She said as we got to the bar.

I hope so.! Fashion is really my dream and I always dreamed of being a top designer like you guys.

Honey your half way there your clothes are amazing.!

Thank you.!

Listen I know your young and its people in this industry that will try and fuck you over sweetie but if you want something you have to go for it no matter what it is. Don't ever give up and for you to had went straight to the top without anybody in your way or trying to bring you down you did that and it's meant to be.! She said encouraging me.

Thank you a lot.! I needed that. I said hugging her.

Your welcome but you need to get outta here you have an early flight. I'll see you in two weeks.!

Two weeks.! I repeated. I grabbed my clutch and headed out. The hotel wasn't far from here so I decided to walk. Paris was so beautiful at night the city was sparked with lights and it wasn't loud it was actually quiet but filled with delight. I stopped at a cafe to get some coffee and some donuts than proceeded back to the hotel.

Ace and Amber wasn't back yet so I was happy I could get some sleep before they freak asses got here. I was surprised that she wasn't pregnant again. I sat in my bed on my phone reading a book I exited out and went to my messages and started a new conversation. I entered kings name in and sent a text GoodMorning.

He instantly texted me back GoodMorning.

Can we talk.? I asked. Life was too short to be holding grudges and seeing those two made me realize that.

I'm listening. He texted back.

I wanna apologize how I've act and acted towards you. I been holding a grudge and I honestly wanna forgive you because I do miss you and I love you. I just can't be in a relationship with you again.

I understand. Friends.?

Friends.!

😊 how's Paris .?

It's wonderful, Ace flew out here to ask Amber will he marry her as you know, it was so beautiful.

I bet 😒

Yeah......

He didn't text me back so I took that as of me going to sleep.