Chapter 29

Dinner was great baby.! King said as he opend my door for me.

It was I never knew about this place.

Because yo ass always wanted to go to the same places.!

Shut up.! I said playfully pushing him. Okay so we have to go to the house so I could change.

Why you ain't bring enough clothes for the week.?

I thought I did.!

Obviously you didn't.! It ain't like you bouta need them anyways.

You gone fuck around and get me pregnant again.

That's the plan.! He said laughing.

He pulled up to the house and the door was wide open.

Stay here.! He said grabbing his gun.

No.! I said taking my heels off and following behind him. He walked in the house slowly. The house was empty and I heard crying sounded like Prince.

My baby.! I said running up the stairs to his room but the door was locked. I kicked the door opened and ran into the room to find him stuck under his crib with pillows hiding him. I quickly got him out and held him.

Hi I need an ambulance right now to 235 Essex lane.! I heard King say. I went downstairs and found him in the kitchen on the floor kneeling next to Moma T she looked beat up bad. He held her head crying and I put Prince down and kneeled down to her.

What happen?

They took her.?! She muttered.

Who took who.? I cried.

Some guys took My'Lyn she screamed and cried I tried to stop them but that's when they beat me up.! She cried.

What.! I screamed. My baby.!!!!

Moma what the look like you know.? King asked.

I was in here cooking when I heard a loud thud from upstairs. I seen two men running up the stairs so I ran up the back when they seen me he pulled out a gun. I yelled for My'Lyn to hide. I tried to call the pice but before I knew it they was beating me I can't move I could bearly see. My'Lyn came downstairs crying. They guy picked her up and I tried to stop him but the other one just pushed me down and I think I broke something. They was tall and wore black mask one was a white guy though.!

That must of been why Prince was under his crib hiding behind pillows with the door locked. I said grabbing my baby closer to me.

Ight Moma an ambulance is on there way I love you.!

King my baby.! My baby.! I cried I felt like my heart just broke.

King.?! She asked confused.

Yes Moma it's me Ima explain when you get better.!

King pulled me into his arms and kissed my forhead. Baby stop crying, Prince right here.!

I don't care that's my baby she's gone somebody kidnapped her.! Just than a black phone started ringing and King jumped up to answer.

Hello.! He said pissed off.

We have your precious daughter she is so cute but yet so mean it's adorable. You see you have something that I want.! The deep animated voice said.

What the fuck is that.?! He asked.

Where's Na'Kole.?!

Why.?

She's the one we want.! Plus 20 million dollars.!

What about my daughter.? I spoke.!

No money or you than bye bye My'Lyn.! The person said with laughter.

I swear to God if you touch as such as a single hair on my daughter head Ima kill you yo family, and everybody around you.!

And what the fuck makes you think your so sure .?

Because I'm KING AND IM BACK.! He said than the phone hung up in quicknes.

I'm going to the bank.! I said getting up and grabbing the keys.

No you not. You not getting shit and you not going any where. I lost you once and I ain't doing it again.

King that's my daughter out there she's probably scared out of her mind.!

Don't you think I know that, that's my daughter Na'Kole.! I just gotta think of a plan.

What the fuck.! Ace yelled running in the house with the paramedics followed by Amber.

Brah some niggas kidnapped My'Lyn and exchange they want Na'Kole and 20 mill.! King said pulling him to the side.

What the fuck you mean.?! He yelled.

Yes brah I'm about to go crazy KING IS BACK.!