Chapter 32

I tossed and turned. Bullets of sweat ran down my back. I jumped up with quickness. I was having the worst nightmare. I noticed the patio door was open and King was sitting out there smoking. It was 3 in the morning.

What's wrong.? I asked him as I straddled his lap.

Nun baby, you good.? He asked looking up to me. He was so high.

Yeah but your lying what's wrong.?

Nothing baby.! I was just thinking.

About what.?

Everything baby I'm so sorry for everything i put you threw you know I love you so fucking much your really the best thing that ever could have happened to me and I never wanna lose you. I just can't believe how much fucked up shit I did to you and you still by my side.!

Baby a relationship gonna have ups and downs and everything else but only the strong survive baby it's about Love,Trust, and communication yeah this isn't our first or gonna be our last fight and doing each other wrong but if you love me like I know you do baby we can get thew anything and that's a promise. I love you okay.!

I love you to baby.!! I'm just ready to move to the Barbados and live happily. I want one thing from you thou.?!

And what is that.?

Another baby.? I want a bunch of kids.!

What.? No.!! You wasn't here for these two even though I didn't birth Royalty I was there from day 1.! Nooo.!!giving birth ain't no joke plus you wasn't here with me.

I know and I wish I could of been baby I swear I wish I could of but Ima be here for the next on.!

No.!

Ight can we practice on making one.?! He asked as he pulled off my night shirt revealing my naked body. I got off of him and pulled his manhood out. I kneeled down to him and put his dick in my mouth. It was so big I only took a couple inches. I sucked up and down jerking it with both hands as I sucked on his head. Fuck.! He moaned under his breath. He picked me up and flipped me up side down so we was 69ing standing up. His warm wet tongue slid and slide all over my pussy as he sucked on my clit. He carried me to the bed and layed me down gently. I layed all the way back as he got completely naked. He layed on top of me kissing my neck and fingering my pussy. I was moaning and screaming squirming around. He grabbed both my hands and held them up against my head. He put my legs up on his hips and slid in slowly. I swear this boy got bigger each time. I bit my lip and let out a soft moan. He stroked slow and deep. I was so tight it felt so good.!

You like that.? He whispered in my ear.

Yes daddy.! I moaned as he kissed and licked my ear. He made my pussy so wet. He started going harder and faster fucking me till I couldn't breath. Daddy.! I screamed as he flipped me around and slid back in me slowly. He grabbed my hips and fucked me harder. I was pinned down on the bed and I couldn't move as he went in and out. I screamed and moaned. I gripped the sheets as he pulled my ass back in the air and went slow, holding the back of my neck down hearing the sounds of my ass clapping back against his thighs turned him on. He pulled out and began to lick my pussy sucking on my clit fingering me. He drove me crazy. I pushed him back on the bed getting on top of him. I slid his dick in me slowly grinding on him riding him kissing his neck and chest. I rubbed my fingers threw his curly hair as he grabbed my waist and slammed me up and down pushing all of his self in me.

Kinggggggg.! I screamed

What's my name.?

King.!

What.?

Kingggg.! Daddy King.!!!! I screamed as I came all over his dick. He came right after I did. I collapsed on his chest. Heavy breathing filled the room. Baby.?! I said softly.

What up.?

Please don't ever leave me again please.!

What made you say that.?

When you faked your death it killed me heavily inside and it just hit me I can't take you leaving me any more baby please.

Na'Kole I'm not goin any where no time soon baby I'm right here.! He said as he wiped my falling years away.