Chapter 24

Anonymous P.O.V.

I watched everybody grieve at the funeral shit was so sad. All of kings close friends and family was there even the top rappers in the game, all the good ballers, even his enemies was there crying. Police officers and all was there it was packed even people was outside the church packed. Na'Kole looked so beautiful up there trying her hardest to speak but she couldn't even get a word out Ace had to help her down. Shit wasn't even the same at home for her. Shit was so hard to watch. I put my hand on her shoulder to let her know everything was gonna be okay but I knew to her it wasn't. At the cemetery is where she lost it the most.

FLASH BACK.

I crashed my car into a tree. That shot hurted I almost kilt myself for real. I had less than two mins to hurry up before these niggas caught me. I found a crack head that looked similar to me and kilt his ass. I already kilt him earlier to make the job easier.! I put contacts in his eyes to make it look like mine. I shot the car up quick putting more bullet holes in it from the niggas who was chasing me. They was on my ass trying to kill me. I shit the hood up to make the car blow up leaving my life behind I ran across the street and got on the bus and headed to the east side. I bearly was over here I walked into a barber shop where nobody knew me.

What's up fam.? A dude asked.

Can I get a cut.? I asked taking my dreads out the ponytail.

Yeah come on. You want them all off.?

Yeah all you can leave me like a curly lil fro.! Add color in it make t brown.! I said.

Ight.! He started cutting I watched each dread hit the floor shit was horrible. It hurted more than that car accident.

All set fam.! He said patting my back and I looked like a whole new nigga. He lined my facial hair up. I paid him than left I put in some honey color contacts than went to my next Range I bought last week I had parked around the corner. I changed my clothes leaving them in a dumpster burning a few blocks away. I felt like a whole new man. Shit was hard what I just did. I rode past where I kilt myself off and it was swerving with cops and the niggas who was after me they was steaming. In this game it's only one way out dead.!

I headed to the airport and was gonna go to the Bahamas and start my life over there. I wanted to bring Na'Kole with me so bad but I had to do it this way than come back for my family. This the life I chose so I gotta live it.!