Chapter 31

I felt cold water being thrown on me and laughter. I gasped for air and jumped up.

What the fuck.! I yelled.

Wake yo ass up.! The guy Omar said. GoodMorning beautiful.! He added. I need you to go in there and take a shower there's some fresh clothes. Shawty be down soon with some food. He said unlocking the hand cuffs. He walked out the room. She bouta shower make sure her ass don't go no fucking where.

Yeas daddy.! A female voice said.

I took a quick shower the water was cold what was life right now.? I hurried and got dress and sat on the couch.

Hey.! The girl said coming into the room. I'm Mariah here's some food. She said coming into the room.

What the fuck you being so nice for.? I asked annoyed.

Because I'm try a help you for one and for 2 I don't wanna be here no more than you do.

What you here for than.??

My girl asked me did I wanna make some quick money but I ain't into the shit.

You know what they plan for me is.?

I don't but I heard them talking about using you for money, my bitch wanted to just kill you.

Who yo bitch.?

Me.! A female voice said coming into the room. I looked up to see Seven.

Yo punk ass.! I said laughing. I should of just offed yo ass when I had the chance.

But you didn't. So it's my turn.! She said pulling her gun out and pointing it at me. The door swung open.

Don't touch her this is the money right here.! She worth millions.!

Held hostage and I'm still worth more money than yo punk bitch ass.! I said laughing.

Bitch shut the fuck up you lucky he saved yo ass.! Know what.! She took the rag and held it at my face my eyes rolled in the back of my head knocking me out.

LATTER ON.

I woke up to vibrating in my chest. I looked around the room and picked my phone up.

Hey baby! I said whispering as low as I could.

How you holding up.?

Get me the fuck out of here Ima kill the bitch seven I swear.

She behind it too.?

Hell yeah.!

You still been In the same spot.?

Yeah. Baby hurry up I'm freaking out.

I'm trying Bae sit tight.! I could hear the stress in his voice I could tell he hasn't been to sleep yet either.

Hold on.! I said stuffing the phone quickly in my bra.

Your woke now.! Omar said coming into the room. Ima send you upstairs to get your hair and make up done. He said uncuffing me helping me upstairs. He took me to a back room a dressing room I was guessing. Get dress.! He said before closing the door I picked a swim suit out that was all white, the back was out, it tied underneath each tit than around my neck and back down my waist. "He has me dressing in sluty clothes.!" I texted King. I tucked the phone deep inside the swim suit so it wouldn't show. It was only a bullshit min phone real small. I slipped on a pair of white flip flops.

Here put this coat on.! He said coming back into the room. I did as told and he took me to get my make up and hair done which was really quick. After that he put me in the car by myself I quickly texted King and told him we was on the move before he came back. He cuffed me, and blind folded me. Two others got in the car before he drove off. The ride to seemed to be forever. I felt the phone buzz and I was praying to God nobody heard it. I felt a hand rubbing up and down my thigh. Oh my God I got irritated.! I shook his hand off of me and growled. The car finally came to a complete stop. They got out and I took my blind fold off a bit. I looked around to see we was at some night club called the dungeon dragoon strip club. I did business here, no wonder why Omar looked so family's he was in here the day I was doing a drop he looked at me funny. I quickly took my phone out and texted King the location but dropped my phone once I seen them coming back to the car. The door swung open and he grabbed the phone throwing it extra far. He pulled me out the car and threw me to the ground. Only reason why I'm not trying to beat yo ass because your about to sell.! He said sternly pulling me up and slamming me into the car. I hit my head and fell back down. He grabbed my arm pulling me into the building. The tables was filled with bunch of men. Now I want you to go up there and dance. He said smacking my ass. He took my coat off and escorted me to the front stage. Ciara Body Party played thew the speakers of the club and all I wanted was for King to get his ass here now.!

The doors swung open from every direction and a bunch of niggas with guns rushed in shooting Omar's people. I seen Omar been shot and gragged away. I was picked up off my feet so fast and was being carried away. I was stuck and frozen with fear. I was put in the back of this black truck.

Drive.! A male voice yelled. He took his mask off and I was face to face with King. My heart smiled and I hugged his neck tight.

Babyyyyyyyy.!!!! I smiled hard kissing and hugging him.

Told you I was coming to get you.! He said smiling.

I had faith in you.

What's my name.?

King.!!!!!! I smiled excitedly.