The Beginning

I stumbled as I ran blindly through the fog. They were after me. I could hear there footsteps behind me. I could not hide they were to close. I could not fight I was too weak all I could do was run. I grabbed my arm as pain shot through it. They threw a knife at me. My health bar went down a little. I continued to run. I was almost there. I could see the edge of the forest and beyond that to the lights of the town. I could lose them in the late night crowds there and my HP won't drop. Almost there, almost there, keep going. Made it! I had made it I was safe! I pulled my glove up to conceal the tattoo on my arm. It was the Laughing Coffin mark. Yes. I was a member but not anymore. Though there is a rule at the old guild. If you leave the guild you pay the price. Of your life. Especially if you have important info on them... This is only the beginning.

(A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter! I know it is short but the next ones will be longer. I promise. Ease check out my other book. Please read the remake of it not the old one and stay tuned for more updates on this one! I will be updating this o. Th weekend possibly but I don't know. Anyway, Bye! See you later! Thilia_Jackson)