Recovering?

"Why can't we fight?" I whined.
"Because right now we need to talk." Asuna told me for the 5th time.
"But-" I started but Asuna glared at me to say that she was not going to change her mind. "Fine." I pouted.
"Good now that that is settled let me say this flat out. You're insane." Asuna told me. "Any words to that comment?"
"I know." I told her swinging my legs.
"Then why are you not trying to fix it?" She asked.
"Because I like how I am."
"Well, this might be a problem..." Asuna mumbled. Then her eyes lit up. "I have an idea." Then she clapped a pair of handcuffs on me and dragged me out the door.

We ended up at a small restaurant. Wait... I have seen this before!!!
"Recognize it?" Asuna asked me.
"Sorta..." I responded trying to think. I felt like this was important to me. Why? Ugh.
"Close your eyes. Try to remember." Asuna advised. I did as I was told closing my eyes. Then it clicked. Sheila and I used to eat here with everyone. Kirito and I would duel while Sheila would eat to her hearts content. I laughed and spun around as the memories became clearer.
"I remember." I said I continued to laugh. I don't know why but it felt good remembering Sheila. The past few weeks I have tried to block her from my memories. That is what we are supposed to do. Kill move on. People die move on. No point in any pity when they are dead. Right? A voice echoed in my head very faintly. No! That was all I heard. What was that about? Hmm. Whatever.
"Does that make you feel anything?" Asuna asked hopefully.
"Meh. I feel happy but I don't understand why." I told her surprisingly obedient.
Her face fell slightly but she still smiled. "Well, at least it is a start."
"A start to what?" I asked.
"To get you back to they way you were..." She said distantly. I gave her a puzzled look. She only smiled and lead my back to head quarters.

Asuna POV:

"How is it going?" Heathcliff asked.
"Good." I responded. "She has showed signs of not being completely gone but it seems she has forgotten what she used to be like."
"That could serve as a problem." Heathcliff grumbled.
"Yeah..." I was having a lot of trouble finding the right thing to jog her memory and with that problem it makes it 3 times as hard.
"Do you think she will be fine in a month?" He asked.
"Possibly." I responded. "But I will have to work pretty hard. You should try meeting with her and talk to her. Also get Kirito. Though she may attack him..."
"I will work on finding people Akane knows to talk to her. In the mean time make sure she is under surveillance." Heathcliff told me.
"Yes sir." I bowed and walked out of the room.

Akane POV:

"Akane, you have a visitor." The guard informed me. Heathcliff walked into the room, or should I say my father, and sat down at the desk. I put down the book I was reading.
"To what do I owe this pleasure?" I said in a mocking voice.
"I am here to talk to you for a little. Asuna told me I should talk to you so, here I am." Father responded un-amused.
"Yay another therapy session." I rolled my eyes.
"Please try to listen to me. You always have been mentally unstable. But you lived your life trying to be as normal as everyone else." My father attempted. "But Sheila's death was a hard blow and your mind snapped."
"And why should I believe you?" I challenged.
"Because I am your father."
"Then why did you trap me here with everyone else?"
He did not respond. He only stood up and left the room without saying anything. Serves him right. A small voice in my head told me to forgive him. That it was probably done for a reason. But why was that voice trying to help him? He gave me this life! He gave me this virtual prison! So why would father think I should trust him? And why is that voice keep sounding louder and more convincing each time?

(A/N: This is a really crappy chapter but I am sleep deprived and am stressing about school. Anyway I think you know the routine by now. Vote, share, etc. Thanks, Thilia_Jackson)