A Bit Cliche Don't You Think?

I hate this. I really, REALLY, hate this! Dealing with a few attacks a month was fine. But this many attacks? No. Laughing Coffin used to have trouble finding me and were not as desperate to kill me but lately that seemed to change. Now though I need to focus. We had to get out of here, fast! No time to worry about why they are suddenly chasing me even more! I estimate they will let us get a little more than half way be for they attack. That gives us about 10 minutes. We are f***ed. Completely and utterly f***ed. Okay calm down. I am going to make it. I always do no matter how difficult the situation.
"Can please tell me what is going on?" Klein whispered.
"Not here." I responds. "If they hear they will attack sooner. Just get ready for an attack."
"Sonner?!?! You mean to tell me they, whoever they are, are going to attack us no matter what?" Klein exclaimed.
"Keep your voice down." I scolded him.
"Sorry, Akane." Klein mocked.
"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

We have about 3 minutes be for they attack. I would like to get into wider area to jump around in but the small hall makes I so only two can com at us from either side. 1 minute left before all h*ll breaks loose. 30 seconds. 15. 10. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1... I clenched Dark Heart and Shadow. Then I saw a flick of movement at the edge of my vision.
"They are here." Was all I said as the first ones came at us. Laughing Coffin symbols displayed. It seemed like everything slowed down. Knifes whizzed by me barely missing. Axes coming down on my head and me barely blocking. Klein was having just as much difficulty as me. Laughing Coffin is a ruthless, cold hearted, evil guild. They love to kill and watch people be in pain. I would know. I am similar. I shook my head. No I am nothing like them. Nothing. Or am I?
"What you thinking about girly?" A man asked. He was holding what looked like a butcher cleaver.
"None of your business you muderer!" I spat.
"You're a murder too you know." He laughed.
"But I don't enjoy it. Nor do I enjoy causing pain to people." I retorted.
The man laughed again. "Oh really? Then why are you so intent on proving it to me?" That froze on the spot. The man took the opportunity to lunge at me. His blade cut into my side unfreezing me.
"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed and brought my blades down. He burst into sparkles his words still ringing in my head.
"Klein, push forward so we can work towards the exit." I told him. He only nodded.

By the time my health reached yellow and we ran out of healing items we still had 1/4 of the distance left. We are not going to make it. I will die here and never see the real world again. Or health entered the red zone now and the crystal above our heads was also crimson. We had killed so many and had to live with it for the rest of our lives. Which was going to end pretty fast. Then screaming broke out ahead of us. Everyone looked up to see two figures rushing forward. One wearing white and the other black. They rushed forward together clearing a path towards Klein and I. My vision had started to turn fuzzy and I became dizzy. I looked down to see a blade through me. I had lost focus and someone stabbed me. Darn it! Shoot! I panicked but it seemed my movements were slow and clumsy. My health was almost gone. I was going to die here for sure. I watched as the last sliver started to disappear. Suddenly it stopped and I was falling to the floor. Someone caught me and picked me up.
"We have to get out of hear be for more come." A voice said.
"Yeah. I will guard you. You and Klein get Akane out here safely. She is lucky to have survived as long as she has." Another voice said. I looked up groggy to try to see the person who was holding me. It was Kirito meaning the other person was Asuna. I laughed silently to myself. What a clichè. Attacked by Laughing Coffin and saved by Kirito! I sighed quietly and drifted of to sleep having yet to realize my gloves had slipped down.