Cracks

"Wake up!!!" Sheila shouted at me.
I groaned and sat up. "Did you make me breakfast?" I asked.
"Yes..." Sheila lied.
"Liar." I smirked and layed back down.
"Come on get up! You promised to take me to the market!" Sheila complained.
"You are supposed to be taking care of me." I pointed out. "Not the other way around."
"No, I am supposed to watch you and you are supposed to be a good girl." Sheila grinned. "Now... off to the market! I want new armor!"

Lisbeth measured Sheila and started to talk about the kind of metal she wanted to use and such. Dreadfully boring stuff that is.
"I am going to look at a couple other shops, meet you at the usual restaurant at 2:00 later today." I told them walking out the door.
"See you later, Akane!" They both called. I waved at them be for shutting the door. I decided to walk around town and look at knives and crystals. There was supposed to be some new kind of knife design that made it so you do more damage. Meaning...more items and money!!! I was getting short on money spending so much on food. Boy could Sheila eat!!! Speaking of food while I am at it I probably should buy more. I hummed a random tune while I walked through the market till I came to the weapon shop. I glanced around trying to find the knives then realized the shop was oddly empty of people.
"Hello?" I called. "Can someone help me?" No one answered. I quickly grabbed the knife I came for and dropped money on the counter. No way am I staying in that creepy shop. I bolted out the door and outside. That was a really strange shop. I continued to walk through the market to buy food be for meeting back up with Sheila and Lisbeth. By the time I got to the restaurant Sheila had already eaten two bowls of soup.
"What took you so long?" She complained.
"I bought food for you so don't complain." I chided her. Her eyes lit up at the word food as she nodded her head and went back to eating. I started am small talk with Lisbeth as I waited for Sheila to finish. When she did we said goodbye Lisbeth and started home.

I won't them let them do it. I won't. I will protect my friends. But I can't do it. I refuse.
"I refuse." I whispered.
"Then so be it. They will die soon."
"No!" I shouted at them.
"Then do it."
"I won't hurt innocent people." I told them.
"They will die."
"I will protect them." I said my voice shaking.
"If you say so."

(A/N: Hello mina! I am looking for feed back on how this book is going. So please leave a comment or PM me about it. Give me ideas for were you want the story to go and I might put it in. Vote, comment, share, etc. See you next week (hopefully), Thilia_Jackson)

P.S. I apologize for the short chapter.