It's In The Past?

I woke up I a small room. There was a bed, which I was laying in, and a desk with a chair. Looking around I found the room had no windows. Groaning I got up and stretched. I tried the door. Locked.
"Hello?" I called knocking on the door. "Can someone let me out?" There was no response. I started to panic. What happened? How did I get here? Why is the door locked? I kicked it frantically but of course nothing happen. Only an immortal object sighn popped up. I sat down at the desk and put my head on it. Why? Than it donned on me. Were. Are. My. Gloves?!?! I am screwed!
I started screaming for someone to let me out. "Someone!!! Anyone!!! Let me out here! Can I at least speak to someone?!"
I continued to scream till someone opened my door. "Would you quit your screaming we are trying to-" I rushed out the door. "Hey! Get back here!" He yelled after me giving chase. He would never catch up to me. My speed was maxed out. I continued to run trying to find a satire case or door to exit out of. When I found a satire case I rushed up them and continued to go up till I reached the roof. I looked down estimating how much damage I would take when a guard, different than the one who 'let me out' burst forward.
"Halt!" He commanded pointing a sword at me. "Put your hands up and come quietly."
"Why should I my sentence will most likely be life in prison or death?" I challenged.
That stopped him he lowered his sword. "Just come please."
"Take me to Heathcliff or Asuna and Kirito. Then I will go with you." I told him. He nodded his head.

"How exactly did she get out?" Heathcliff asked.
"Th guards went to open the door to talk to her and she ran out and made it up to the roof. Akane only came down was because the guard that caught up to her promised she could speak with us." Asuna explained.
Heathcliff nodded. "Why though? You had the perfect chance to escape?"
"I don't want to be a hunted criminal. Also I can escape from here pretty easily even now." I told him.
"So you want your name cleared." He sighed. "Prove that you're not Laughing Coffin's member. Hard to do that though since you are branded with their mark and have a red crystal."
"The mark is permanent since it was tattooed onto my real body I now have no way of getting rid of it. The red crystal is because be for you found Klein and I we were trying hold back the Laughing Coffin members and to do that we had to kill some." I explained. Heathcliff and Asuna nodded and started to converse quietly. I sat there humming to myself waiting for them to come  to a decision.
"We have come to a decision." Asuna anounced. "You will be set free but monitored by one of our members. Let's hope your past is in the past." I not added and thanked them be for being led off by guards to meet my so called monitor.

It was a girl a little older than me with dark red hair. Her name is Sheila. Sheila is very energetic and she did not seem bothered about me at all. She acted like we were just two friends.
"Let's go get some food!" Sheila called running towards a nearby restaurant.
"Wait for me!" I yelled after her and ran towards her. This might be my first steps of being free from the past.