Chapter 4 (edited)

"These are your schdules" Miss Young handed both of us our schedules after that long tour. All through the tour, I have hoped for a zombie apocalypse because this woman was far too positive to be living on earth. For a moment, I thought she might be high. I shook my head trying to get rid of these thoughts and looked at my schedule.

Drama

P.e

Dance

Break

Geography

Trig

Lunch

Health and care

Maths

I blinked silently, staring at the cursed piece of paper. I prayed this was a horrible dream that I would wake up from and be in Miami, on the beach. I hated maths and I definitely wasn't fond of drama even though I was an awesome actress but I wasn't fond of learning stuff about it.

"I have drama right now" Jeremy said, his eyes on his schedule.

"Same here".

We headed out of the office with a map and a schedule. I couldn't be any happier as I walked out of the office, glad to be away from the principle. She had wished us good luck but I didn't care. I just wanted to get through this day without screaming and ripping my hair out. Me and Jeremy both walked silently to class, both of us deep in thought.

We stood outside the class door before Jeremy pushed it open and walked in with me behind him. My heels clicking against the floorboards as I took a quick sweep of the room. It was a big room which had a black piano pushed against the corner of the room and many different instruments waiting to be used. The room was all brown including the floorboards and the colour on the walls was definitely a light brown. It was so dull and depressing in my opinion.

I finally noticed the circle of students, sitting in the middle of the room in a circle and on the chairs. A lady with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes stood. She had a pointy nose, her skin was tanned and she was quite small in my opinion but I didn't say it out loud. She wore a sleeveless blue top with black trousers and horrible black flats. I tried my best to mask my horrified expression but decided I stop analysing her clothes before I threw up.

"You must be the new students but your late. Please don't make a habit of this and could you introduce yourself to the rest of the class. Oh and apologies, I am Miss Williams your drama teacher" she rambled on, her tone was high and this one was definitely on drugs.

"Jeremy" Jeremy introduced himself, not even flashing the class a smile. That's all they were going to get and I wanted could see Miss Williams wasn't please with Jeremy's attitude but she would have to get used to it. Then she looked at me and I realised it was my turn.

"Viola" I said blankly.

"Well class let's make Viola and Jeremy feel welcomed" Miss Williams spoke up as she realised, that was all me and Jeremy were going to say. She gestured for us to take our seats with her hand. I looked around the room and noticed only 3 seats were empty. I made my decision and sat down next to a guy with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. His blonde hair was hanging on his forehead and so close to his eyes. He wore a rugby jacket with some dark washed jeans and trainers. He was leaning back in his chair and his posture showed the lack of interest in the lesson.

"Hey" he smiled at her, I couldn't help notice how sexy he looked when he smiled. I didn't look at him.

"Hey" I said, staring ahead as I leaned into my chair and stared at the ceiling in boredom.

"I'm Matt" he introduced himself, I looked at him and gave him a smirk. I saw his eyes widened as he finally got a clear look at my eyes. I gave him a wink and turned back to staring at the ceiling.

"Mr Lynn could you pay more attention to the class rather than Miss Gilbert" Miss Williams scolded before I could say anything to Matt.

"I see Mr Salvatore and our other class mate has decided to join us" I heard Miss Williams announce to the class. I loud to be bothered to stare at the new comers and decided I found the ceiling more intriguing.