Chapter 5 (edited)

I'm new to this sorry if this is boring but I thought it was good... =)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Miss, we had some problems with the traffic" I heard a feminine voice, lie. Very lamely may I add, even a 5 year old could tell that was a lie but I kept my mouth shut.

"I'm sure you both used the same excuse a month ago" Miss Williams mocked them "Detention, after school for both of you. Mr Salvatore and Miss Richards go take your seats before I make it for a whole week". I had to give the teacher some points for her discipline but I knew they were bound to make the same mistake again. It's a never ending circle and time was always the villain because you don't realise when it passes by too quickly.

I heard the chair next to me, squeak a little as someone sat down on it and I felt a shadow more like someone blocking the lighting. It was a cloud hanging over a sunny park. I didn't even both wasting my precious energy to look at the idiot who decided they wanted to lock horns with me.

"Get off my seat" I heard the snarky feminine voice, clearly this one couldn't understand a silent message.

"I think you need a visit to the optician because this seat is occupied and does not have your name on it" I said flatly, studying the ceiling with mild curiosity. By now, anyone could tell being in this school was having and affect in my mental state.

I heard her let out a frustrated sigh.

"I sit here every lesson so this seat is simply mine".

"Well now, I will be sitting here every lesson so this seat is mine" I taunted, firing her words back at her.

"Miss Richards" Miss Williams cut in, noticing the slight disruption in her class "Go take a seat next to Garrison". I lifted my head and finally looked at the annoying disruption in front of me. She had blonde hair with pale skin and brown eyes. Her clothes were a size too small and those jeans should not be legal because they looked a bit too tight.

"You are so lucky, I don't hit girls" she hissed at me.

"Really? Too bad because I do".

"Sadie stop it" this time the voice came from next to me and that voice sent a shiver of delight through me. I felt it all the way to my toes, she looked at the guy who had spoken. He had nicely cut brown hair, his skin looked so soft and smooth and those chocolate eyes were delicious. I loved the way his nose was straight and those lips looked heavenly. As i continued my quick assessment, I could tell he had abs and he definitely had a bit of muscle on him. I couldn't help but stare at the tightly fitted black shirt that clung to him like a second skin and those dark washed jeans looked too good on him. He had wore a black leather jacket over the black shirt and it just made him look hotter. I noticed the way his eyes were focused on me.

A frustrated noise broke me out of my trance as I turned in time to see bitchy blonde walk across the room. I felt sorry for the skinny guy who looked shit scared because he moved his chair to the side a little. The blonde was glaring at me, I only gave her minimum acknowledgment by raising my eyebrow in response.

"Thank you Brandon" Miss Williams said thankfully. The poor woman sounded it as well, clearly the blonde was too much trouble for the small teacher.

"Cagna" I swore at the blonde as she flipped me off.

"Miss Gilbert!" Miss Williams shouted, outraged as she stared at me "Detention for swearing!". I looked at her in amazement, this woman clearly knew her fair share of Italian or she got sworn at lot in many different languages. I believed it was the latter.

I opened my mouth to argue but was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing. I held up my pointer finger as I fished out the phone from my bag,

"Hello" I answered, I stared at Miss Williams who was starting to turn into an unattractive shade of red. She stomped over to me and placed her hand out in front of her. I knew I didn't want to mess with this bull on the first day. I just hung up and placed the phone in her waiting hand.

I knew Dad was definitely going to get a phone call from the school. I knew I could control the situation for now and probably tell him I won't do it again but that's not true. I leaned back in my seat as a red faced teacher carried on with the lesson.

"Looks like we won't be short of entertainment now that your here" Matt said from next to her.

"Shut up" I muttered in response before glancing at Brandon who was already staring at me. I gave him a flat look before turning back to staring at the ceiling in hopes of escape.

____________________________________________________________________________

So what did you think is it good if yes please comment.... thanks =)