Moving Back Home! (Part 1)

Viola/Saphire's P.O.V

"I don't want to go" I moaned I didn't want to go back home knowing me I would probably turn the same person I am once I got used to it again. 

"Yes you are and it's not safe for you to stay in a hotel your a star" Nathan said "And your stalkers have been lurking in the shadows so I suggest we move to your house even though girls here are sexy I guess we have to move". 

"Come on Saph hunny what's the problem?" Rebecca asked she knew how much I despised the old me I hated my old self. 

"I just don't want to be the old me again" I sighed giving up Rebecca chuckled she looked inside of her black purse and got out a mirror then put it in front of me. 

"Does this girl look anything like Viola?" She asked. 

"No" I replied. 

"Does this girl have the fame, looks and voice Viola had?". 

"No". 

"Does this girl look like she's some lover struck puppy like Viola was?". 

"No". 

"Then your not Viola your Saphire Gomez The Saphire Gomez while Viola was only Viola Gilbert" Rebecca stated. I looked at the girls face in the mirror she looked nothing like Viola Gilbert. 

"I guess your right" I gave in. 

"Good come on then" Nathan said practically shoving me in the limo luckily I was able to make sure Alex who was currently in my arms didn't get hurt. "Watch it!" I glared at him he only smirked back and patted Alex who barked swinging his cute little white tale side to side. "Don't pamper him too much" Rebecca said as she got in the limo and shut the door. The limo started moving I knew I was going to have to face my Dad and Brother one day. I looked down at Alex who lifted his right paw and hit it against Nathan's palm 'High fiving' him. I smiled he was so carefree I wish one day I could be thise carefree and not have to worry about anything. 

"So how's the song for the disney movie working out?" Rebecca asked looking up from her phone typing at the same time. 

"Yeh it's fine I practiced the low notes properly but I just have to make sure their okay but the rest is fine" I informed her. 

"Great!" She squealed "You do know that JD is expecting you to make a new album". JD was the main one of my sponsors he makes my albums he's the most famous music director ever and I was his 'Main' star. Nothing was said after that I was happy with the silence anyways I didn't want to talk I wasn't in the mood. I just wanted to be left alone and not be bothered about anything. I remembered how I'd left Jeremy without even a proper good bye How sad and angry he was. He wasn't there for me all the time but he still protected me he watched over me thinking I didn't know but I knew. How he'd threatened this boy who had a crush on me and told him he'd break every single bone he had if he came anywhere near me when I was 14. I smiled lightly at the memory. But I had changed I didn't show my weakness not now and never will I in the future.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************8

I stepped out the Limo and looked at the house I used to live in. I quickly snapped myself out of anymore thoughts that might be making their way to me and pulled the sun glasses that were on my head down so they covered my eyes. I walked to the big door. 

"Welcome back Miss Gilbert" The guard said as he opened the big door as the door opened so did the old memories I still couldn't stop thinking about. I couldn't do this I couldn't step back in my old life I just couldn't I felt an arm around my shoulder I looked up at Jonathan who smiled encouraging me.