Chapter 10

Dance was boring we had a teacher called Miss Dempsey she said I was good and that I should be moved to Mr Jacksons class so there I was in the same class as Brandon, Sadie the bitch, Tyrone, Matt and this other girl that Tyrone introduced me to her name was Becky she was a kind girl but too bad I'm not the kind type you know.

While I was dancing I saw this boy called Tyler stare at me he had dark brown hair, brown eyes and a pale smooth skin with a muscler body. Though he had abs like Brandon I wonder how he'd look shirtless not Brandon I mean Tyler course not Brandon. Well you see the point is that I got a text from Miley saying 'I heard that you slapped Sadie and it's all over youtube, facebook and the schools website'. Someone was filming us I went on youtube and looked at the latest post it was called Sexy Viola Slaps the queen of the jungle and the best dancer award winning for 4 years Sadie Richards. There was me saying something but the person who recorded wans't close enough but there I was slapping Sadie and they kept showing it over and over making it look like I slapped her billion times thought I wouldn't mind doing that.

When I showed the video to Tyrone he wanted to laugh and I got told off for going on my phone. You know the worst news is that I have to take advice from Brandon we were all put in partners so the we could evaluate on eachothers work before the assessment. I don't like it when Brandon watches me while I'm dancing it just feels like I'm being watched though I am cause whenever I look Brandon he quickly looks the other way.

"Ty can I borrow your phone?" I asked he handed it to me I quickly go through he's contact and find Brandon and put his number on my phone let's see how he likes it when he gets dumped by Sadie.

I text Brandon saying 'Hey babe guess who' I look over my shoulder and see Brandon getting out his phone and looking at his text and Sadie was by him. "What the hell who is she?" Sadie asked Brandon. I give Tyrones phone back "Thanks I just couldn't work out this stupid phone I think it has some problem I think I'll get a new one" I said.

I look at Brandon and Sadie, Sadie looked really angry I smile "Nice work but too mean" Tyrone smiled. I look at him with my arms crossed I had changed my settings to not show number and put it as unknown. I walk over to Sadie "What's wrong now did you find out your clothes were so yerterday" I said.

Brandon eyed me as if he was suspecting me "What?" I ask he was still looking at me. "See ya guys I have to go somewhere I'll be back by lunch" I said looking at my watch. "Anyone else want to come?" I ask.

"Yeh I'll come" it was Brandon oh my god if he was thinking about following I wouldn't try it.

"Yeh me too" Ty said I look over to Tina who was too busy texting.

"Yo Tee come on" I said to her "Fine I'm coming" she said.

I open my car door "Nice trick" Brandon said I turn around with my arms crossed over my chest "Yeh I know" I said.

"Is it just me or you don't act like a boyfriend would wiv his girlfriend you hardly even hold hands" I pointed out he looked at me. "That's none of your biz Miss Gilbert" he smirked then it means it is my business.

"Well I think I know what you want" I said leaning closer to him until I could feel his breath on my lips. "A therapist" I smiled and lean back "Gottcha you know you should get some bodyguards for your little girlfriend and you cause it's about to get tough.

"Yo Brandon why don't we go lake" Tyrone suggested "Yeh cool let's go lake" Brandon said looking at me. "S'cuse me you guys may have forgotten but I'm new here" I pointed out.

"I'll take her with me" Brandon said looking at me "Sure he can drive for me my hands are killing me and I serisouly needed a driver" I smiled. "We're taking my car" Brandon said no we aren't "No we're taking my car" I said "There cars are the same you both stop argueing no matter what car you choose to go in their both bugatti's" Tyrone said.

"No no we're taking my Bugatti" I said "And if you don't agree with me I'm going to go to the headmaster and show her how you guys graffited the school walls in the cafeteria". When the headteacher had showed me the cafeteria I could guess someone had the guts to do it and it was either Tyrone or Brandon but atleast it was working. "Here" I said giving my car key to Brandon. No one should disagree with me.

______________________________________________________________________________

Guys if you like it please comment otherwise I might not have the confidence I'm trying my best to push myself to carry on but I need your support to thanks.