Give In

Viola's P.O.V

My eyes shot open, as I quickly sat up and looked around to find myself in my bedroom. I sighed in relief, I quickly swung legs off the bed and ran to the door. I slowly opened it, knowing very well they had good hearing. I had read about vampire's in books when I was 10.

I stuck my head out the open door, looking left and right any signs of the them. I thanked my lucky stars, just as I was about to run down the stairs someone grabbed me by the waist. The tingles and heat made it obvious who it was, I screamed "Let me go!. I promise to not tell anyone let me go!".

"Viola listen to me" I heard him say right next to my ear, he had a death grip on my waist. "I won't hurt you, if you listen to me". I struggled against his grip, in a flash he had spun me around and grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me hard. I fought back the urge to kiss him back, I punched his chest again and again. But he didn't even wince or let go.

I gave in and kissed him back as my body and heart was telling me to do. I kissed him putting all my emotions into it hurt, scared, Love and betrayl.

He pulled back to give me some air, his eyes searching my teary eyes. My vision was blurry, I blinked and felt the tear roll down my cheek. "Please don't ran away from" He whispered his voice coated with hurt.

"I Love You, I could never hurt you. Please just trust me, I may not be human and not have a beating heart. But I do know it's you my heart calls out to. I Love You and I could do anything for you to understand that. The moment I saw you, I knew I could never let you and I admit I made some mistakes. Those were only because I Loved You and I was hurt because you didn't understand that".

"I Love You and what I need to know if do you love me?" He asked.

I was frozen on the spot, as I registered his words. Did she love him?. Hell yes! she loved, she wanted him and only him.

"Yes" I whispered not trusting my voice.

"Your not saying this because your scared of what I might do?" He asked I knew he was trying to assure himself.

"No, of course not. I Love You and always will but you have to understand your- your a v-vampire and I'm human what are the possibilities that you won't harm me intentionally. Your instincts right now are probably to suck me dry." I told him the truth what I was thinking there and then. I saw the hurt in his eyes, he ran a hand through his silky black hair.

"Yes your blood calls to me but that doesn't mean I'll hurt you. Yes I am made to kill and hunt humans but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart. Give us a chance please, it'll kill me if you walked away from me again. Please give us another chance, I promise to make it work not because I want to suck you dry but because I Love You".

I stood shocked on the spot did he really just say all that? Ok! what to do, he's a vampire and if you said something wrong he'll snap your neck in a click. Wait what am I thinking! He loves me he can never hurt me. "Fine" I sighed giving in "I'll give us a chance and you have to promise to be honest with me?".

He smiled as if his insides lighted "Yes! I promise to be honest".

He was about to lean in "Don't" I stopped him "I want to take it slow, so I can assure myself and if I let you do this. I'll be scared and I want to kiss you when I truely mean it".

He nodded his head showing understanding. "Only Viola could think this now" He said grinning.

I scowled and put my hands on my hips and glared at him "What are you trying to say?".

"That your the worlds most beautiful and sexiest woman ever" He said I smiled and he had to ruin it by adding "According to Alex".

"Well at least he's kind of enough to think kind thoughts. Unlike some people , I mean does it kill you to be normal-". I stopped right there knowing he was no where near normal. I saw his grin flatter, like I had just slapped him. Instantly I felt like a bitch and very guilty.

"I didn't mean that I swear" I blurted out.

"No it's ok you just need to get used to the idea, that I'm not normal".

"Also Jeremy" I added.

"And Tyrone" I froze "I'm sorry could you repeat that?".

"Tyrone is also a vampire along with Miley" He repeated and that was the last thing I heard before I fainted but I also felt the warm arms wrap around me securely.